42-SPECIAL : The Fire That Took Them Down

Title: The Fire That Took Them Down

Special

-

"If f**king kidnapping them didn't work, what will? These kids are nearly impossible to kill." The headman said, slamming the red figure that represented an eighteen year old kid.

"I'm surprised even the fourteen year old is still alive." One scoffed. "You'd think he'd at least be dead by now."

"Not if he's with those kids." The headman said. "We're the first mafia to even get close to killing them. Most have given up and found other ways to fill the debt other than just wasting their time by killing the kids to get the debt back."

"What are they in debt for again?"

"Doesn't matter. They owe us ten thousand bucks. If we don't get that back in one way or another, we might end up disbanding."

"That's not how Mafia's work-"

"Does anyone have anymore ideas?!" The headman snapped, tired of the bickering between his head men. "Because if not, I'm going to send one of you to sneak in their houses at night and kill them. Come back without at blood on you and I'll kill you myself."

"Sir?" A young spy knocked on the conference door, slowly opening it to reveal himself. "We have news that the boys in our debt is going on a camping trip this weekend."

"We could set the forest on fire."

Everyone looked at the headman for approval. No one had to say anything to know that his face had approval written all over it. A proud smirk with a small chuckle.

"They'll burn in Hell with all the other clients that decided not to pay us back."

-

Hyunjin stretched his arms up into the air, a great big smile on his face as he walked next to his best friends. "This is going to be the best spring break ever."

"That's if that stupid mafia finds us." Seungmin snorted, typing away on his phone.

"Stop writing your stupid fanfics on your phone and cheer up." Minho elbowed him. "You're fifteen, have some fun."

"At least I'm not an irresponsible seventeen year old." Seungmin spat back.

Minho's face fell. "Yah." His voice deepened to a much more irritated tone, giving Seungmin a death glare.

"Hey, be nice you two. This is supposed to be a fun trip without worrying about who wants what from us at school. Drug free this time." Chan shot Changbin a look.

"I didn't want my mom to find it while I was away okay? Besides, if I lost that my a** would have been kicked by Choi." Changbin said.

"How was your sweet sixteen by the way, hyung?" Jeongin asked. "I never got the chance to ask after we got back to school. Sorry, it was like months ago."

"Nah it's fine." Changbin brushed it off. "My Mom actually got me a car so it was a pretty sweet, sweet sixteen, if you know what I mean." Changbin shrugged his shoulders.

"When are you going to take that to school?" Jisung asked. "Didn't you get your drivers licenses recently?"

"My mom won't let me take it to school. She says I need to use the bus while I can." Changbin rolled his eyes.

"Hey looked we're here!" Woojin pointed to the camping spot.

It was an open area surrounded by trees. In the middle was a spot specifically made for a fire. There was even a picnic bench.