Extra 2: Are you having fun? (NSFW)

This chapter contains R18+ content.

This extra explores Hong Sheng's developing sexuality! The intro describes Hong Sheng's anxiety toward sexual intimacy. It might be disturbing, so please take care!

Mood: Serious at first and then very silly, lots of sexual tension
Summary: Soon after establishing his relationship with Lu Hao, Hong Sheng frets over his fear of sexual intimacy. Wanting to overcome his anxiety, he pulls Lu Hao to undergo some tests—one of which goes very successfully.
Content: Foreplay and handjob

Hong Sheng's impression of sex wasn't great.

When he'd been a child, he'd known it as one of those things that had caused his parents to fight. His father had been lustful. He'd always wanted more. But his mother hated his father and felt disgusted touching him. They fought about that a lot.

Sex wasn't something good. That was what he had learned growing up.

Hong Sheng didn't want or need that sort of biological impulse.

So when Lu Hao kissed him, and he felt his body reacting in strange ways he'd never felt before, Hong Sheng hadn't taken it well.

The first time Hong Sheng had gotten aroused while kissing Lu Hao, the panic attack that happened afterward was so mortifying that he and Lu Hao didn't kiss on the lips for at least a week afterward.

"Hong Sheng, baby, sweetheart." At that time, their relationship was still new, and Lu Hao had been trying out different pet names. "I don't mind. We'll go at the pace that makes you comfortable." The kiss on the cheek and gentle, reassuring smile he'd given to Hong Sheng had been in earnest, but the more Hong Sheng thought back to it, the more he felt it as the kind of pity you'd give to someone who couldn't be expected to be normal.

Hong Sheng knew how he reacted wasn't in line with expectations. That was the case for a lot of situations involving him. Of all the things he couldn't get right, a romantic relationship, in particular, was easy to screw up.

He was a failure in this department. He had no knowledge, no experience, and mental baggage.

It was a wonder that Lu Hao liked him.

But Hong Sheng didn't want to just lie around and wallow in misery. He wanted to understand why he and his body reacted this way, and work on it.

Even if he was able to fulfill Lu Hao's emotional needs, one way or another, Lu Hao's physical needs also needed to be met. Hong Sheng remembered the frustration and anger he'd heard from people who were sexually unfulfilled. They grew to resent their partners and it usually led to a break in the relationship.

Hong Sheng couldn't let that happen to him and Lu Hao.

Though Lu Hao might have been willing to take care of his own needs to respect Hong Sheng's boundaries, Hong Sheng wanted to share them with Lu Hao. He wanted to try sexual intimacy with him, and he wanted to be able to participate in solving Lu Hao's physical needs. He just needed to figure out how to keep himself from panicking.

So Hong Sheng thought about it, and he decided to tackle it in the way he knew best: he laid out his condition on paper, broke it down into components, and problem-solved for solutions.

"I would like to do a test," Hong Sheng said.

Lu Hao agreed.

When the time came, Lu Hao sat on a chair in the middle of Hong Sheng's workshop. Hong Sheng had cleared out the space around it, leaving Lu Hao displayed prominently like he was Hong Sheng's next project.