Hard to forget

Leah recalled the day that he had rejected her even though he kind of let her down slowly he didn't feel like it, especially with his expression in everything. As she was in her thoughts, her eyes started to work with tears.

*Beginning of flashback *

Leah was an Omega K-pop idol, known for her amazing voice and stunning beauty. She was loved by her fans and adored by her bandmates, but there was one person who she couldn't seem to shake off her mind

Asher was just as famous as Leah, but he had always been distant towards her. Despite her attempts to befriend him, Asher had always kept his distance, which only made Leah more curious about him. She was drawn to his alpha presence, his confidence, and his aura of power.

after a long day of rehearsals, Leah found herself alone in the practice room. She was lost in thought, thinking about Asher, when she suddenly heard someone enter the room. She turned around and saw Asher standing there, looking at her with his piercing blue eyes.

They stood there in silence for a moment, before Asher finally spoke. "Leah, I need to talk to you," he said, his voice low and serious.

Leah felt her heart skip a beat. She had never seen Asher look so serious before. "What is it?" she asked, her voice barely above a whisper.

"I need you to stay away from me," Asher said, his voice firm. "I don't want anything to do with you."

Leah felt a sharp pain in her chest. She had never been rejected before, and she didn't know how to handle it. "Why?" she asked, her voice trembling.

Asher looked at her, his eyes softening slightly. "Because I'm an Alpha, and you're an Omega," he said. "We can't be together."

Leah felt tears welling up in her eyes. She had heard this before, but it still hurt to hear it from Asher. She knew the rules of their society, but she couldn't help how she felt about him.

For the next few weeks, Leah tried to stay away from Asher, but it was hard. They were both in the same industry, and they often found themselves in the same places. Every time Leah saw Asher, her heart ached, but she knew that she had to keep her distance.

One day, as she was leaving a rehearsal, Leah heard someone calling her name. She turned around and saw Asher running towards her, his face etched with worry.

"Leah, are you okay?" he asked, his voice filled with concern.

Leah felt herself weaken at
PS I love you. And i asked the Ask AI app to write this for me. Get it for free --> https://get-askai.app