Chapter 15: Death for Debts

Flashback to Chapter 10:

Northside of Beacontown - Golden Apple Club - VIP Lounge

Jesse's POV

The perks of walking into an enemy's territory is usually waiting for the opportunity strike when you get the chance, but it always requires a plan to do so, and maybe found out what their plans are.

The thing about fat, rich, businessmen, or in this case, old bastards in crime mobs, they love to shower themselves with their own pride. Sports cars, money, body counts, strippers and private jets, they have it all! Now that I think about it, they're all just trophies. Trophies are all just for show to make people believe what they're capable of. Add a fear factor to their status, get everyone to treat 'em like kings, blah blah blah, basically infamous local celebrities from the underworld.

Besides watching those cocksuckers laughing over something I didn't even care to bother, that is, until they discussed their plan of take over my childhood home...South side....With Magnus gone, who's going to stop them? Not me, I've already had enough of getting involved with the mafia! Just let me fucking live my life already!

Not able to pay for the debt is one thing, but one by one, threaten any gang member who worked with Magnus, putting them under pressure to expand their new shady business on South side, and eventually the entire Beacontown, which is giving me an unfortunate déjà vu...

However, what really struck me, was that the owner of the Golden Apple Club was offered a deal. A deal involving a briefcase full of spoils in exchange for letting them do their illegal smuggling within the building as their new trading spot, as long as the owner doesn't tattletale, obviously. Stupidly, he accepted it, but I'm not surprised. Who wouldn't want that much cash anyway?

Hector, I'm guessing the capo of the gang, informed him that he will be given like over $150,000 on the first day they'll make their trade, right here.

Huh...Well helloooo opportunity.

End of Flashback from Chapter 10

~

Jesse's Apartment

Petra's POV

I heavily sighed as I placed a huge silver briefcase on her bed. I watched as Jesse opened it and she awed as she unveiled a case full of mosty edge and bladed weapons, guns, firing devices, grips, and bullets of all kinds, lethal and non-lethal ones.

"You could've sell them when you stopped your lil bounty business!" Said Jesse as she grabbed one of the blades, speculating it.

I shrugged in response, "I thought about it, in case this bar business doesn't work well, there are other options. Besides, they were my father's before he died. He may be a famous thief but there are assholes out there who were jealous of him, everything he had that built his reputation."

"Everybody wants to be famous nowadays." Jesse jokingly said as she was checking out the other weapons one by one.

However, I'm curious if she had any experience using them, hopefully it's nothing serious as mass murder, "Soo Jesse....have you ever...um...Do you know how any of these works?" The green-eyed girl grinned at me, "Petra, dear, for the past 6 years, I've probably done the same thing that you used to do for the sake of money. The only difference, I've done a hell lotta worse, at least at 2 countries. Of course, I couldn't have done it alone..."

"You were in a mafia gang?!" I mouthed upon her response.

She lightly chuckled, "Small family. We're all badass, like Charlie's Angels, except, we're not angels since we used to commit a lot of crimes, killed a lot of people who were in a rival mafia, you know, a lot of fucked up stuff like Southside, except it was beautiful..."