Prologue

How the hell did an imposter get into Skeld? I have no idea. Nobody really did. Out of all the crewmates in the ship, I would never expect purple to be the imposter. I ran like crazy, when I witnessed them killing lime. I really felt bad. They were going to confess their feelings to Yellow. But I couldn't do anything about it. All I could do is get the hell out of this ship. There's still an escape that I can use to get out of this

Before I can even start my escape plan, I accidently bumped into Pink, who was also running too, and fell backward. I sit up and looked up at them, 'Sorry Pink!'. 'It's ok. But why were you running?', they asked while helping me standing up with one hand, since they have a scoop of Ube ice cream with the other. I'm pretty lucky I didn't cause them to drop it. They would've been pretty upset. They really love eating food. It's how I became friends with them. I'm pretty good at cooking. I would share my delicious homemade food with them, whenever I'm on break or done with my tasks.

I dusted myself, 'We don't have much time! But I saw Purple kill lime! They're the imposter! We need to find anyone that's still alive and hurry to the escape pod!'. They suddenly became silent, after hearing all of the that. I became worried about them 'Pink, I understand that it's alot to take in! But we really need to g-'. I stopped talking and froze, when I spotted purple nearby. They're finally catching up to me and they're going to kill me AND Pink! I can't let that happened! We need to go NOW!

Without a second thought, I manged to snap myself out of it, grabbed their hand and try to run like our lives depend on it. But they wouldn't budged at all. I quickly looked at them and whispered 'Come on! Purple is going to kill us!'. They still wouldn't move. They looked me while holding my hand a little tighter 'No they won't. I made them promise to spare you.' 'W-What are you saying!? You KNEW that they're a killer this WHOLE time!?', I said looking shocked and betrayed. Pink smiled with they're sharp teeth now visible, 'Y/N, Y/N, Y/N. I was always the imposter. But I have no intentions in killing someone that can make very delicious food.'.

Excuse me!? One of my friends is an imposter too!? I can't believe it! I don't WANT to believe it! This has to be a horrible nightmare from eating sweets, before I went to bed! Purple walk up to us ,'So, you finally caught them?' They nodded happily, 'Yep! I don't want to lose my favorite chef! They can really make a delicious chocolate cake-' 'I'm NOT asking what they can do! Just go find the rest of the crewmates and kill them! I'll catch up with you in a minute!'. Black accidentally bummed into Pink. They slowly looked up and notices that Pink and Purple are the imposters, which causes them to quickly sit up and run away. Pink finally let go my hand and ran after them to most likely kill them.

I took it as my chance to escape and try to run the opposite direction. But Purple already harshly grab the same fucking hand. 'You're not going anywhere.'. They glared me out of anger while I stood there scared, 'P-Please let me go. I just want to live.'. 'Oh calm the fuck down. Like Pink already told you, we're not going to kill you, much to my displeasure. But I do care about them as their sibling.', they explained to me. I didn't say anything else, due to so many things happening all at once. They sighed before they give me a serious look 'Now, listen very carefully. You might be coming with us. However, you're not going to stay as a crewmate.'. I gave them a confused look. What do they mean by that? Before I could ask, they began to walk to where Pink chased Black at, while harshly dragging me by my hand. It honestly started to hurt from how hard they were gripping on it.

Black try to get away from Pink. But Purple blocked them, which gave Pink enough to stab them with their sharp tongue behind them. Their dead body collapses onto the ground. I teared up from the sight of it. Pink seemed to noticed, walks towards me and Purple and ate the ice cream whole. 'There's no need to cry. You get to live and be one of us very soon.', they exclaimed happily. Again, I still don't understand what they meant by that. Are they going to force me kill my friends?

Purple sighed, 'Lets just go find the rest of the crewmates and finish them off.'. They let me go, bring out a strange device and turn it on. I rubbed my hand while looking at the holographic screen. It showed that they can sabotage the lights, the oxygen, the reactor, etc. They thinked for a moment, before selecting the oxygen. That caused the red lights to flash and the alarm to go off. So, this is how they can turn off the lights or suddenly locked the doors temporarily. I need to somehow get away from them.

Purple put the device away, harshly grabbed my hand and begins to drag me with Pink following us. ' I'm so glad that I got to meet you! After me and Purple get rid the rest of the crewmates, then we'll make you just like us!, Pink said out of excitement. As I was being dragged, I looked at the window and see the escape pod leaving!? No! No! No! This is terrible! They don't know that I'm still alive! I looked down sadly out of defeat. I just don't want to believe that someone didn't even try to find any survivors. But I can't really blame them. They were just trying to get to safety.

The sound of a gunshot snap my out of my thoughts. I looked up and saw white already running to the door and quickly shut it. I don't think they noticed me, due to being so scared. Purple dragged towards the door with Pink. They kicked it opened and walked inside. White was attempting to open the window. But they weren't the only one in there. There's is Red with a mop in hand and Blue with a slice of pizza? That's really an odd choice of weapon. But yet, I found Cyan's body with an ice cream cone stabbed through their eye. So, anything can be a dangerous weapon. Purple let go of me, quickly bring out the device and pressed a button. Several glitchy black tentacles grabbed me and hold me down. They glared me, 'You're staying here, until me and Pink are done.'. They put the device away and get into battle position with Pink, while Red, Blue and White do the same. Well, this is just fucking great! I can't help fight against the imposters! I just hope to god that we somehow get out of this alive.

A/N: Hey guys. Long time no see. I finally got into writing again and fell very hard into the Among Us rabbit hole. I hope that all of you had a great Easter weekend. I'm still RPing at Deviantart. But this fanfic is only the beginning. So, sit tight and keep an eye for any updates on this book. It's going to get interesting as we progress throughout this story. Things are going to be a little different. Have a good day or night. >:3