Chapter 3

I personally find it very relaxing to be outside at night. It really help me calm down, when I had a horrible nightmare. I'm looking at the star gazing. I hope that White will have any luck on contacting Earth as soon as possible. I do kinda miss my home planet. I calmly breathed in and out for awhile, before I sighed, 'I feel much better now. But that nightmare...it felt way too real.'.

I hear someone walking pasted me. I quickly looked at them a gasped out of shock. They kinda looked like a crewmate. But this creature is black with red eyes and some black tentacles coming out of them. They jumped, due to being started and stared at me. I did the same thing. Oh dear god! Are they going to kill me!? I tried to give them a friendly wave at them, 'Uhhhh hi. I'm only out here star gazing.'. They waved me back. Huh. I guess they don't know my language. I stand up and stretched a bit, while they copied my movements. I gave them a weird look and they did the same thing back to me.

'Why are you copying me?', I asked them with my hands on my hips. They repeated what I said, while mimicking my movements. Hmmm. They're not doing any harm. I thinked for a moment and I did alot of goofy things, like dancing and making silly expressions. They mirrored everything. I laughed, 'I'm not gonna lie. You're pretty silly. You keep on copying everything that I say or do.'.

They start to stare at me again for a few moments, 'Not a threat.'. They waved at me goodbye and walk away, leaving me very confused. What was that all about? I itched my head trying to figure out what the hell just happened. But I kinda gave up, since I'm too tired. I stand up and look at the sky, 'I guess I'll go back to bed.'. I walk inside and went back to my room to go back to sleep.

Morning in the Office

Me, Fortegreen and White were eating breakfast, while Yellow was feeding Glitchy and Brown gets the lists of tasks ready. That was a weird night for me. That creature can't be an imposter. They don't normally look like that.....or is that a different type of it? I'm not sure. I'll have to ask Brown about it later. They walk towards me and handed me a lists of tasks, 'I'm glad to see that you managed to get enough sleep.'. 'Well, it wasn't easy. But I'll manage to get my tasks done.', I told them with confidence. They nodded out of acknowledgement, 'Good. You can't do your tasks right, if you're too tired. But don't push yourself either. Ok?'. 'I'll be fine. You got nothing to worry about.', I gave them a thumbs up. They sighed, 'Alright then. I'm going to give everyone else their tasks.'.

They walked to Red, who fell asleep pouring their cereal into their bowl. Huh. I must've didn't notice them coming in here, while I was talking to Brown. Oh well. I didn't pay attention to what they were saying to them and continue eating my breakfast in silence.

At the Medbay

I decided to give Blue a quick visit at Medbay, before I start doing my tasks. 'So, you can't do your tasks?', I asked them with concern. They shook their head, 'Unfortunately no. Tan said that I'm too injured to do it and that I need to stay in bed.'. 'Blue, you could've let me handle your tasks temporarily. I don't really mind.", I offered. They looked at me shocked, but then shook their head, 'That's nice of you to offer. But I can’t do that to you. You already been through alot from the imposters holding you hostage.'.

I became silent for a few minutes and deeply sigh,'It's hard for me to forget about what I experienced. But I'm pretty sure that doing my tasks will keep my mind off of it.'. 'That might be true. But I already told Brown that Red can help with my tasks.'. I gave them a skeptical look, 'Is Red really ok with this?'. 'They're pretty good at doing their tasks. They're a hard working type of person. So, I'm pretty sure that a little bit of extra work won't be too much of a big deal.,' they said with confidence.

Someone tossed a piece of paper onto their lap. We looked at it to see that it's Blue's list of tasks and I gave them the 'You were saying?' look. Red looked at Blue, 'I'm sorry Blue. But I'm going to do your tasks as well.' They tried to say something, but they put their hand up, 'I can't do both of mine and your tasks. I didn’t get enough sleep last night. If I try to do that, it'll most likely kill me. But I'm sure that you'll be able to do your tasks ok.'. They looked pretty irritated and tired. So, it's pretty understandable why they can't do it.

Blue started to look worried and stressed out, 'But everyone else, except for Y/N, already said no! If my tasks aren't done, they'll just keep getting stacked up to point where I'll never be able to finish them! Please Red! I just need you to help me do my tasks, until I'm all healed up!'. Red didn't looked pleased and Blue is obviously not going to give up. The room feel very tense. I thinked for a moment and quickly spoke up, 'What if I do half of Blue's tasks and you do the other half? It wouldn't be as many as when you're doing it alone.'. Blue and Red looked at me surprised. 'But Y/N. Are you-,' Blue tried to asked, but Red interrupted them. 'That's not a bad. But are you sure that you can do some extra tasks.'. I nodded, 'I don't have any problems with that.' They looked happy about that.

Blue looked at both of us, 'I'll give you two pizza as a thank you gift for doing my tasks.'. Tan walked into the room and looked at me and Red confused, 'What are you two doing here? Aren't you supposed to do your tasks?'. 'Ah! I'm sorry Tan. I was just giving Blue a quick visit.', I said while feeling kinda embarrassed, before I waved at Blue goodbye and exited outside. Red followed me a few minutes after with Blue's tasks. I sighed, 'Were you having a hard to sleep last night too.'. They looked at me shocked, 'How did you know!?'. 'A lucky guess. I had to go outside to get myself some fresh air and to calm myself down,' I said looking at the ground.

They had a guilty look on their face, 'I hope it wasn't too bad. It must've been horrifying being held hostage by Pink and Purple.'. 'It really was. I truly thought that everyone was dead. You don't realize how relieved I was, when I saw you, Blue, White, Yellow and Glitchy.,' I said tearing up a bit. Red quickly hugged me,'But it'll be alright now! Those imposters are dead. Skeld has blew up along with them. We don't have to worry about them coming after any of us.'. I sniffed, 'I know. I just rather focus on doing tasks right now.'. They patted my back out of comfort, 'I completely understand.'. Red looked at one of Blue's tasks and points at one of them, 'Blue's firsts tasks is fueling up the engines.' 'Oh! That seems easy enough. I can do one engine, while you do the other one.', I said happily. They nodded in agreement with the plan and we walked to the storage room together.

A/N: Hey guys! I finished writing this chapter much sooner than I expected. I had fun with writing how Y/N 'met' Fortegreen(imposter). Thanks for reading this chapter. Have a good day or night!