26. The Outburst

Sky woke up from the weight on her body, she opened her eyes and saw becky sleeping. She got shocked but realised that they are sleeping on the couch in the living room, hugging each other. Sky panicked for a moment and due to her disturbance becky woke up from her sleep. As soon as their eyes met, they both stood up immediately and

Sky:- Oh the tv is still on. And we are late for your shoot too. I think i need to reschedule your shoot after a couple of hours. So you can get some more sleep in your room comfortably.

Becky:- no its okay. I already slept comfortably (and she realised her words immediately) i mean i am not sleepy anymore

Sky:- (nervously) oh okay then go and wash up, i am calling them to wait for you.

Becky:- okay

They both prepared themselves in their own rooms and then had breakfast before leaving. Sky took becky to her shoot location personally. When they reached their, photographer asked sky to stay and observe the photoshoot so that he can gain some insights from her as well because she is the MD. Mark, the other actor was also there, prepared and waiting for them. They already did his solo shoot while waiting for becky.

Becky changed her clothes & makeup and then the shoot started. First they took her solo pictures wearing different kind of jewellery and everybody liked it. Sky was so impressed by the photographers talent that she praised him and told him that he, himself is doing what exactly she wants. She doesn't need to give him insights from her side.

After that he asked both the actors to come together for the couple shoot. He took some pictures and then said

Photographer:- guys now change your poses to something intimate. Its a couple shoot so it must be intimate.

Sky got a bit angry by hearing the word intimate but maintained her composure. They took some photos with some slightly intimate poses but sky's blood boiled when the photographer suggested them a really intimate pose.

Sky:- isn't it a bit too intimate for a jewellery brand shoot.

Photographer:- actually i want it to look more romantic, i like the way it is giving a romantic vibe between them

Sky looked at mark who is enjoying his closeness with becky and becky who is busy in her work totally not realising mark's intentions. She spat at the photographer

Sky:- if you want to watch something romantic then go watch a movie. My brand is not for your entertainment.

Photographer:- but ma'am i was just...

Sky:- another word and you will be packing your bags

Then she looked at mark and said

Sky:- if anyone else is not serious about this and just want to pursue their personal interest then I won't take a single minute to throw them away from my project. So behave.

Mark got taken aback by it and understood that the words are for him and made a distance between him and becky.

Sky:- (to photographer) i am going now, do your work properly otherwise....

Photographer:- yes ma'am I understood. I am sorry for wasting your time.

And then sky left from there.

A couple of hours later, at Sky's office room

Sky is now working while seating on her chair, but she is loosing focus every now and then. She is not happy with her behaviour that she showed earlier in the photoshoot. When her anger subsided earlier, she realised that she took it too far. She took it too far because of her jealousy. Becky is not her anymore and more than that she can't interfere in her professional life. She can't behave like a jealous lover who is ready to destroy her lover's professional life because of her jealousy. She is not that low. And mark is not a bad guy, he got a chance to pursue becky and he is doing that. All time actors get into relationships after working together, he is not doing anything new. Her and becky also became close after working together, its just her anger and jealousy that made it look so bad and unacceptable.

She was thinking all this when her office room door opened. She looked down on her table and said "i told you not to send anyone inside my room Miss fletcher. I am not....

And she stopped because of the person that is standing at her doorframe.

Becky completed her shoot and when her manager informed that it is enough for today and she can go and rest now. She asked her manager to take her to Sky's office. She noticed sky's behaviour earlier and figured that sky is jealous and she is jealous that only meant a single thing. So she directly went to her office.

As she was going towards sky's office she saw her PA standing on the hallway of sky's office floor. She told her that she wanted to meet sky, but the PA said that sky strictly told her that she wants no visitors. But becky told her to ask her once. When PA rejected her again she told her manager to go home and sped towards sky's office door. The PA started following her and telling her not to enter but Becky opened the office door and entered inside. Sky's PA came right after and apologised by saying that becky is not listening to her instructions but sky told her PA that its okay and she can leave now.
When the PA left closing the door after her becky noticed sky wearing her reading glasses. She went towards her table and stood right in front of her. Sky started taking off her glasses when becky held her hand and stopped her.

Becky:- don't you are looking cute in them.

Then she went towards the office door and sky heard her locking the office door fully. She got surprised but stayed silent. Becky turned towards sky and reached towards the table then she encircled the table and went towards sky. She moved sky's chair to face her by holding its armrest and lowered her gaze to meet sky's.

—————————————————————————
I am just planning to write fluff in the next chapter but if you guys want more then you guys can tell me😂