Prologue

I look around the cell and growl. The door slams open and reveals my birth mother. "You steal me from my mates, you look me in a cage and for what!? To win some stupid war!" I scream and she just chuckles and walks over to the cage and grabs my face. "Oh Crimson baby, if you don't train those pathetic excuses of Protectors then they cant fight which means that we villains can rule the world once again!" She cackles and I snarl and bit her hand. She screams and growls. "My dear child it is time you learn some fucking manners. Vick. Derek grab her. Chain her up and show her what bad girls like her." She says and walks out.

Her stupid Hench men walk over to my cage and unlock it. I try and make a break for it but one grabs my arms and the other my legs.I struggle as they chain my hands to the ceiling and my legs to a spreader bar. I snarl and struggle against the bounds. "Oh stop struggling. Its strong enough to hold a vampire or werewolf." She says and my eyes widen. "What about both?" I ask lowering my head and she chuckles. "Thats impossible. A vampire's heart is dead and a werewolfs heart beats. As well as vampires and werewolves DNA will contradict each other." She says in a 'duh' tone and i smirk. "Well looks like I'm the first one." I say and look up my eyes blood red with specks of gold in them.

"AH!" Stop her!" My mother yells as I scream pulling the chains to my body and the hooks attached to the ceiling break and I drop onto one knee and snap the spreader bar in half and my head snaps up at her. "Sorry dear mother but this is where you and I say adieu." I say smirking as I stalk towards her. She smiles evilly and laughs. "That my dear child is very true but it is you I bid adieu." She says and I scream and drop to my knees and I look up and see a man holding a tazar at full voltage. "Night night brat." The man says shoving a needle into my throat and my eyes roll backwards and I pass out.