Getting Louis Back

Chapter Sixteen

Hey my lovelies on the side is our hotties for Miss Nightshade! Also this will be the beginning of the first battle this is gonna kick it off.

Louis ' POV

I am not gonna remember what I went through with that monster it's just to painful. Nathan decided to use me to get Zayn today which is so stupid. My Hazza should be fuming and I mean I've only been gone a day so Victor and Nathan should have come because Nathan is gonna die today. "Look whore we are at your mansion!" Nathan says and I lift my head and smile weakly at my five mates and all my new friends. "Give him back or I swear I'll rip off your penis feed it to you then rip your head off." Harry snarls and Nathan chuckles. "I want Crimson." He says surprising me and everyone else. "Not gonna happen." I snarl and Nathan chuckles. He throws me against a tree and I break through it. "LOUIS!" Harry screams and I land in the cold wet grass. I see Nathan above me and I gasp as I feel his boot on my throat. "Nooooo!" Harry yells and I close my eyes. 'Harry do it now! Your powerful do it now!' I yell at him through our mind link. I pull all my strength and shove Nathan off me and I can feel Harry running fast around us.

That's it baby. I think and I stand and my eyes flash red and I feel flames grow on my palms I look at Nathan and smirk knowing ill burn him for trying to take my Zayn. I throw a flame at him and it hits I'm square in the chest and I smile as I see him drop to his knees. Then it happens and suddenly I feel something pierce my back and I gasp causing Harry to stop and I drop to my knees and I look up and see Nathan smirking and Victor joining him. "I'm not so stupid Louis I remember how sneaky you were." Victor says as I drop forward not sure what is going on. "You're dying Louis and I can only save you if I get Crimson sorry bitch." He says and I shriek in agony as whatever poison he injected me with starts taking affect. "You got me!" Crimson yells and I shriek. "No!" I shriek and Harry is above me holding my face. "We need her! You need her!" I scream and Harry kisses my lips and I shriek and arch my back. "I love you all! Keep her safe!" I scream and Harry nods. I let out one more shriek as I fade into black.

Crimsons POV

Louis' dead. Louis' dead. Louis' dead. That's all that was going through my mind as my heart broke. Harry stands slowly holding a dead Louis. "NO!" I shriek as I run towards Nathan and Victor. I suddenly felt this rush of power and anger. I suddenly felt my bones shift and I finally transform. I dive at the two brothers and snarl at them pinning them down breaking breaking a few bones in each. "Crimson he's still alive!" Harry screams and my head snaps towards him then back at the monsters pinned underneath my werewolf paws but my demon tail at their throats. "Give me the cure now." I order and Victor just nods and quickly gets it out. "Watch them." I order Eclipse who nods and circles the prisoners. As I walk over to Harry and Lou I turn back human and I quickly stab the cure into Louis' heart and he jolts and shoots straight up gasping for air in Hazza's arms. I kiss his lips and Harry's cheek and turn back to my prisoners.

"Eclipse heal!" I order and she snarls at the monsters and backs off. They get up and I chuckle "Spirit." I simply say as I slowly walk to them and she drains their powers making them age a bit and drop on the ground. She kicks Victor in his chest to get him on his back. "Minx." I say and she smirks and stands proudly and lifts her hands slightly in casing them in an earth case. "Now tell me what my mother sent you for." I simply say. Victor snarls at me and Nathan spits at my feet. I look back and see my mates standing with the others and I smile softly at Lou. I look to my left and see Minx and Eclipse and then to my right Spirit and Nightshade. I look forward and the two men gasp. "Yes my eyes they are different they are a permanent black now because I'm at my full power. The only time they turn red is when I feed or have sex. I ask you once more before I take up my beloved mates idea to rip you cock off and feed it to you and send you via Nightshade back to my mother. And you don't wanna see what she can do." I say and hear a soft chuckle from the mates.

"We own you bitches and Rachel says ' Hi, Rebecca' by the way your name sounds alot like your mothers name." He says and I punch him square in the jaw and he chuckles. "Crimson..." Niall says and I turn and look at my mates. "What is going on..." He asks and I look at the girls and tears form in my eyes. "My real name is Rebecca Hunt. We all changed our names to change who we were related to." I say and I hear them all gasp. "Oh boo whoo who gives a fuck I don't.!" Victor says and I snarl. "Send us back alive and this house won't blow up." Nathan says spitting blood at my feet. "Blow up?" I whisper and he nods. "Let's them go!" I yell. "Crimson?" Eclipse asks. 'Get a pack of trackers to follow them, E. Minx I want you to sniff out that bomb, Spirit give them alil life they gonna need it, and Night give them a taste of pain..' I think as Minx releases the she runs to the house and Eclipse follows her and I nod at the twins. Spir gives them alil life before Night takes almost all of it away.

They scream and I grip Victors hair. "This is a warning fuck with my mates again and I will follow through with my threat. Leave us alone and I mean it or I will fucking rape you with what I have in head of what I can do to you. Now get off my property." I snarl and Night and Spirit throw them into the forest. I smirk and as I turn I stumble slightly but catch myself. "Hey! I got ya baby." Louis says and I smile at him. "Thanks." I whisper and he smiles softly. "For what." He asks and I kiss his lips. Tears roll down my cheeks. "For not dying. For not giving up on me." I whisper and I feel four other pairs of arms hug me. "Never. I will never ever give up on you baby never." He whispers and I nod and I hug mates. "I know we should be together right now but I just..." I trail off and he just nods. "Go. I love you." He says and I kiss him and the others and walk inside. I walk up to my office and stumble a bit. What's going on? I think. I stumble into my office and see my mother in my chair. "Hello sweetheart long time. " She says as I drop onto the floor and she chuckles. The last thing I see is my mother's black heals.