Hardcore

Chapter Twenty

Hey guys I'm not gonna do the two weeks of Crimsons recovery because it would have been very boring. This next chapter is an official training chapter I will try use the proper terms when fighting. This scene will be in Minx's POV. Enjoy. Pic of the castle.

Minx's POV

It's been about three weeks since we took Crimson to the cabin. She's fully healed and I know she wants to train. I snuck out the room this morning, early. Actually I didn't sleep so late I guess haha. I'm on top of the roof staring at the sun rise. "You should be in bed." A voice whispers and I feel arms wrap around me. I smile softly down at my sister. "Cam I should say the exact same thing to you." I say. Yes I am related to Camila from Fifth Harmony. Ryan is not though. I knew our mother cheated on our father so yeah it gave me Cam. I went to her for a summer and we always woke up and came and sat on the roof every morning to watch the sun rise. "You still do this?" I ask watching the sun and she smiles against my skin. "Every morning." She says and I lift her head and kiss her lips.

No we aren't cheating on our mates. It's one of those bonds that I know every single one of us have. "I missed you." I whisper and she hums and kisses me again. "We training today but one on one's. I think we should tell the girls at least." I say and she nods and I smile. "Come on they waking up." I say and we smile at each other and run off the roof and land with a soft thud outside the back door. I walk in holding her hand. As we walk in I'm tackled and I feel as fist connect with my face and I hear Cam scream and I look up and see Spirit. "You have your own mates!" She screams and I grab her fist and her throat and flip her onto her back and snarl at her. "MINX!" Crimson yells and I shove Spirit into the floor and stand.

"She's my sister you fucking moron." I snarl at her and I hear several gasps. "How?" Ryan asks and I look at him and sigh. "Mom cheated on dad. I blackmailed her to send me to Camila for that summer I went on vacation." I say and I look at Spirit and snarl. "Try that again Spirit and I will hurt you. I'm stronger then you are." I say and leave the room and grab my bike keys. "ISABELLA!" Ryan yells and I stop dead in my tracks. "Don't. Call. Me. That." I snarl and my head snaps over to him and see everyone smirking. " You forgot we have training. Isabella..." He drags out my name and I drop my keys and I scream and I run and tackle him through the wall. I hear a gasp. I straddle Ryan and punch him in the face.

"Don't." Punch. "Call." Punch. "Me." Punch. "That." I scream and punch him hard. I am pulled off him and Crimson throws me into a tree. "Calm down!" Night yells holding my face and I look in her eyes and my breaths come out as pants. "He can't call me that." I whisper and Night hugs me. "Shhh Minx he can't get you. Remember he can't get you! " She yells and tears roll down my cheeks. "You see you went to far!" Night yelled at Ryan and he looks at me as she helps me up. "Your fucking father raped her! Don't call her that Ryan ever!" Night yells and helps me inside. I sit by the window until about noon holding my knees to my chest looking out at the forest.

"Minx..." I hear Ryan say I slowly look at him. "Why didn't you tell me..." He says and I snarl and bare my teeth. "Dad was your fucking hero! That's why! I was just a good fuck so I didn't want to ruin your image of him!" I yell and he rushes over to me and hugs me. "Your my mate and sister you should have told me!" He yells and I sob. "He destroyed me Ryan." I whisper and he crouches down and holds my cheek. "Hey hey don't go there baby. He can't hurt you anymore ok." He says and I nod. "Ryan I can't be called that ever again." I whisper and he nods. "Relax Bell I got you." He says and I smile at the old nickname he gave me.

I look out the window and see Andy sparring with Spirit and Pete with Night. I mind link Crimson and she chuckles in my head. 'Got it.' She says and I mind link Night and Spirit. They look up and nod. They shove everyone back and I watch as Ryan goes outside. I step back and look at the window and Till the world ends remix with Nicki Minaj and Kesha starts to play. Night starts the Nicki part.