Stardust and child reader (sfw+Angst)

I usually don't do anything like this but there has been a lack of request so enjoy! 

writers note:  There is NO smut or anything romantic ( Also i love this art I couldn't find the person who made it but creds to the artist!) The reader is also gender neutral.

Stardust sat on a abnormal space object or another planet in progress, he sighed as the object he was sitting on sunk down weakly and lied on the ground helplessly. He levitated from his spot and stared at the moon, he observed it and his eyes grew narrow as a scoff was made as he walked away. He wondered the space express and tried his best to avoid stingy enemies he encountered.  " I do not wish to fight you, let me go " he stated as the enemies creeped closer and closer. Stardust sighed and it took him a good minute to realize that they weren't after him but a helpless child that seemed to be emotionless looking.

Stardust got defensive and now wouldn't hesitate to fight, He wiped them out in one fatal blow making a cradle in the ground. He then rushed to the child  " Hey kid are you injured? " he asked in a panic. You shake looking up at him, crying. Stardust eyes widened  " Oh..no are you...ok? Did I hurt you?.. " the blue figure asked looking like he was gonna cry himself. You shake your head,  " Why are you crying?.. " he asked concerned about your well being. You look down at your feet and felt yourself getting nervous that he was going to hurt you, Stardust reached his hand out to help you up. You looked skeptical about it and didn't trust him, Stardust backed off after the first few seconds realizing that you wouldn't accept his help anymore.  " Where's your parents? Or do you have heavenly pinnacles that made you? " he asks.  " Don't have any... " you make out words between hiccups and sobbing, Stardust sits next to you and stares at the shooting stars.

Stardust looked lost of what to do with the crying space child, He looked at you and you guys locked eye contact. You look away as fast as possible, Stardust sighs  " I see you have a weapon..Why didn't you defend yourself? " he asks tilting his head, You shove your face in your knees  " I..don't..really..wanna be here " you say in a muffled tone. Stardust immediately understood what you meant  " N-No! That's never the solution to anything! You are so young and some cookies your age can't even wield a weapon!.. " he says desperately trying to talk you out of it.

You looked at him with droopy eyes and a tired look  " Thank you for saving me .. " Stardust grabbed your hand before you could leave  " Do you have a earth or kingdom that you posses? " You shake your head to the question. Stardust smiles  " Would you like me to hospitalize you until I find your owners? " You seem hesitant at first but you realize he's trying to help. you reach out to take his hand and let him lead you. 

Stardust takes you to his home relm and provides you with mushy space food, you stare at it and avoid eye contact with food as you've been avoiding food for personal reasons. Stardust stares at you puzzled and fixated on what to do with a depressed space child, You break down into tears after a while of thinking. Stardust sits down beside you,  " What's wrong? " he asks for the hundredth time.  " Things are just..rough " you reply placing your arms on the table in front of you and resting your head, Stardust nodded in understanding  " I understand, and about what you said earlier..It's really not the solution to anything " he says in pure depression, You then caught on that he probably experienced something like what you are going through " why are you so rebellious?.. " you asked basically asking why he cared. Stardust eyes darted off you  " Well, Creatures less fortunate then I...I can see myself in them..who I used to be " He replies 

You tear up at that answer wondering why that hit you that way, you notice he is crying as well and you hide your face and start crying with him. Stardust eyes narrowed  " No,..No, Dont cry anymore..we shant succumb to sorrow.. "  He says wiping your tears away, it only made you cry more that a person would care for you like no one has.  " shhh, Its ok. This wild thing called life is tough but we can make it through, but giving up is not the solution. " he whispers. You smile  " Whats your name?.. " you ask,   " Stardust Cookie. " he replies softly, You nod  " Im Y/n..i'm sorry about my first impressions..I'm no good with people " Stardust strongly agreed with your statement.

He stands up and looks outside  " The constellations are more visible, Its night.. " he says the looks back at you. You try not to fall asleep but your eyelids feel like heavy weights and you uncontrollably rubbed your eyes, Stardust chuckled  " Are you tired kid? Do you need a place to stay? " he asked closing the window he was peeking out of, You shake your head  " I don't want to be a burden to you, Do you know where a space den is? " you ask. Stardust took a while to respond  " It's not a burden to help a person in need, But if you'd prefer a space den I respect that " he stated. You fidget  " I don't want to get hurt again, is it ok if I stay I-I can pay with a pretty space rock I found.. " You mumble nervously.

Stardust chuckles  " No need to pay me, like I said it's not a burden to help a person in need " He smiles