Abyss Monarch x Stardust angst,fluff and smut

I have NO idea how tf stardust and monarch know each other BUT Im gonna try

I also used he/they for stardust

7k words HELP

this one is hella long

After stardust been through like 10 trillion relationships (literally this whole one shot thing is mainly stardust smuts and angst im crying) he wanted something serious, He took the space express and smiled at the sight of his friend again "Milky Way cookie!" he said making his way over to her. Milky way smiled "Star! do you have any space candies for me? the tickets will be 20 % off-" She said looking up at them. Stardust chuckled "Yes, and the velvet cake pops from the tower" he said handing her a bag of treats. "yeeyyyyy, oh what happened in the fight between you and red velvet?" "I dont want to talk about it." Stardust said sternly. Milky way understood and changed the subject "Going back home?" "I would hardly call it home, its just where i spent most of my years.." he replied.

Milky way nodded and started snacking on space candy "All abaorddd" she yelled as soon as they reached the train. Stardust climbed on and sat down after purchasing a ticket that was almost free, he sat down as his mind drifted his eyes fixated on the stars and planets soaring through space. He felt a sense of dread from being lonely again but he just slept on it until he arrived at his destination, Milky way waddled to Stardust's seat and shook him gently "wake upp, Star! Star!" "h-huh!?..o-oh my sincerest apologies..." he said waking up in a panic.

Milky way shrugged "I get it you're tired, but there's a friend of yours waiting for you outside" "a friend?" he repeated confused knowing he had no friends except milky way, cream uni and donut and they don't come to dangerous places such as his home.

Stardust made his way up to the trains door holding milky ways hand, his heart sank when he saw abyss monarch standing there looking troubled but his face lit up when he saw stardust "Stardust cookie! oh my god..I can't believe you're actually here it's been millennials!" he shouted dragging him off the train and hugging them. Stardust was speechless "you look....you look...different...?" they said trying not to sound rude about his emo sense  in fashion. "yeah...uhm..Its a long story..."  he said looking depressed for a moment then fixed his composure "its been so long my friend..there is so much to discuss." he said clutching Stardust's cold hands. Milky way tilted their head "Star? whos this?" she asked looking up at them.

Stardust narrowed his eyes "An old friend, do you remember sea fairy? Its a friend of hers too" he said focusing his attention back  on Abyss Monarch. Abyss monarch looked down at Milky way "Is that a talking rabbit?" he asked in a monotone voice. "A rabbit?! I am Milky way cookie >:c the best train conductor." "I wouldn't say allat.." stardust said under his breath. "you have a problem with my train conducting skills? Let's see you drive a train! >:(" she said tugging on his cape "You nearly killed me and donut driving to dairy queen..." Milky way turned around and pouted "Im charging extra for your tickets next time" She said before shutting the train door behind her and driving off.

Abyss monarch brushed it off then turned back to Stardust "Ahem.." he got nervous after a while of silence, he didn't know how to talk to them. Stardust stared at him analyzing his style. "...s-so...still living in space?.." he asked nervously,  being memorized by their beauty "Yes, I have been trying to travel but that hasn't gone so well for me.." he said with a heavy sigh. Abyss monarch narrowed his eyes feeling awkward "You still talk to your sister?" he said trying to start a conversation.

Stardust shook his head "Not anymore, its a long story.." "I like stories." Abyss monarch stated, he just wanted to hear their voice. "Oh?..alright tell me if I bore you.."

This Mf basically explained the whole 12th chapter of him trying to kill innocent people because of his own traumas.

Stardust explained his ventures of being in space and other stuff like relationships etc, Abyss monarch had a straight face the whole time but he just couldn't stop admiring Stardust. Their voice, their looks, his personality, his- "are you listening?" stardust was staring into his eyes "Sorry..Did I bore you?" they looked down with a slight frown "My apologies, I will excuse myself" he said before abyss monarch grabbed his hand "No please!...stay" he said desperately tugging on his hand. Stardust looked back and tilted his head "Oh? What's the matter?" "I just..its been a while and I want to stay with you for a bit...please" he begged having a grip on his hands, he didn't want to seem annoying about keeping them here but he was to intractable, maybe he was developing an even stronger liking to Stardust? He has waited years for him after all.