"Too clingy" Dark Cacao x Pure vanilla (halloween special) pt 1 fluff

HAPPY KINKTOBER YOU FOOD PORN READERS!!

Pure Vanilla smiled as he hung up halloween decorations around the kingdom which was highly recommended by his peers and husband, who liked the aura of dark stuff. Dark cacao came up behind him and hugged his waist "Oh hello my dear!" Pure Vanilla smiled turning his head to face him. Dark Cacaos expression softened and he looked down at him "Hey, you're actually setting up the decorations." "Yes, The party is going to be next week, yes?" Pure Vanilla asked holding onto his shoulders, Dark Cacao thought for a bit "I was planning on making it earlier due to battles we have set the following week" he explained.

Pure vanilla frowned "ah.." he expressed sadly.

"Whats wrong? you cant do it this week?" Dark cacao asked stroking his hair behind his ear, Pure vanilla shook his head "I can but, not everyone will be available this week..and I want you to partake in this event as well" he said sighing. Dark Cacao smiled softly "Vanilla, you can host one event without me I will be fine with it" "but I want my husband to be there.." Pure vanilla cut him off trying to convince him to hold back sparring for a bit. Dark Cacao sighed "I wish I could sunshine, but I cant control the fools who choose to battle with this troupe at this particular time. Just host it without me" he said letting go of him.

Pure Vanilla shook his head "A few people missing from the party won't matter i'm sure, we can host it tomorrow!" he said grabbing his hands again. Dark cacaos eyebrows furrowed in uncertainty "Are you sure? I mean I can just do it next year or stay for thanksgiving" he said trying to reassure him. "I'm sure my love, I had a special thing planned for the aftermath of the event anyhow, but I guess that has to wait huh..hehe.." he said with an ominous smile. Dark Cacao lifted an eyebrow "Hm?" "nevermind..." he said brushing it off.

After hours of decorating the in and outside of the kingdom he finally got to rest, Pure Vanilla took off his (cape?? coat??) leaving him in a sleeveless tight turtleneck and started to remake the party invitations set to tomorrow, once they were sent he went to attend to his kingdomly duties. Dark Cacao got out of training after midnight and laid in bed with Pure vanilla "So you were serious about rescheduling the event..." he said pulling Pure Vanilla on his chest. He sleepily looked up at him "Why of course...The actual holiday is next after all  but i'm sure people can fit some time tomorrow anyway"

The following morning there was a loud door slam "W-what was that!?" Pure Vanilla exclaimed waking out of his sleep.  Dark Cacao was still knocked out from all the training yesterday. Pure Vanilla wrapped himself in a white dress-like robe and made his way to where the sound came from. "Ah! Hello friend!!" HollyBerry said with pure joy and rushed to hug him "H-hollyberry?..h-hello! what are you doing here so early the party isn't until later tonight!" he said as she was still embracing him.

"Well I wanted to help you with the cooking! and see a long distance friend after some time!" She said pulling back and already making her way to the kitchen. Pure Vanilla chuckled softly "Alright, I will join you when my husband wakes up" HollyBerry turned around "Speaking on that, how is Dark Cacao doing?" she said starting to make sweats and preheat the food Pure Vanilla made last night. "Well, hes been busy, and i'm worried about his state because he trains and fights so much..I was hoping he could participate in the party on its original date but he has a battle on that day which so happens to be on halloween. So I rescheduled it" he explained

HollyBerry scoffed "Man doesnt take a break does he?! No wonder why he's so mad all the ti-" she paused seeing Dark Cacao appear behind pure vanilla "Good morning sunshine...and hollyberry...what is she doing here?" he whispered to pure vanilla. "Shes here to help with the party, now that you're awake you and I can help her" he said kissing him on the lips then cheek. Dark Cacao groaned "You can do that, I will wash up then sharpen my blade." He then kissed pure Vanilla on the head then left. 

"Cant you attend to those matters later?" Pure Vanilla said visibly unpleased, Dark Cacao sighed "I.." he paused then looked at his face "Fine..but after a few I will have to go attend to my own kingdom" he said waling back in the kitchen. Pure Vanilla smiled "Thank you Darling! now, you can start with the jelly and the sugar bread" he instructed.

After a few hours Dark Cacao left to his kingdom but Pure Vanilla was satisfied he got to participate in helping. 

another time skip AUAGVVGVX

The party took place in the dining room of the kingdom along with halloween decorations and surprisingly many people from almost all the kingdoms. Everyone had fun and ate well, Pure Vanilla got to catch up with old friends including gingerbrave. After the party was over everyone left saying goodbye to each other. Pure Vanilla sighed and cleaned up what he could before crashing from the food and chattering he did at the party, Dark Cacao saw him sleeping on the couch and sighed heavily before picking him up and carrying him to bed.

Dark Cacao  had the guards clean up while he and Pure Vanilla rested for the night.

Another time skip ☠️

The next week before Halloween day dark cacao left for battle, Pure vanilla stayed to his kingdom and sulked waiting for his husband to return.