BBB[S1 EP2] Adudu Attacks!!

"Lightning bolt!!"

A flash appeared.

Petir was seen to be holding a lightning umbrella. Angin Snorted at the creation while ochobot pointed out that what Petir just made was an umbrella.

"Why do you need to say 'lightning bolt'?" Tanah asked the elder. "That's usually what happens in comics right? And maybe i could summon the actual thing when i say it y'know?" Petir gestured as the umbrella disappeared from his hand

"Yeah! Attack names! We need that, you can't be a hero without attack names." Angin nodded while saying this. Petir tried again, only to make a lightning broom. "Thats not it" Ochobot deadpanned.

"What are you gonna do with that? Clean atoms?" Angin chuckled at his joke, he didn't notice that the lightning on petir's hand grew fiercer

"Maybe focus on how you want it to look like" Tanah tried to give advice, and Petir did as requested, he took a inhale and another flash occured

Showing that he just made a lightning spatula to which Angin laughed at "Are you going to electrocute burgers??" He mocked only to be electrocuted himself by the thrown spatula

"Petir!" Tanah scolded, Petir growled at the yellow kid, whose twitching on the ground before Tanah helped him up

Petir inhaled and exhaled as he finally made a lightning bolt. "Yes!" He then threw this one at a can which he missed, he tried again and it hit, he summoned a few more and hit the targets with ease....while missing a few causing burnt grass at the ground.

One hit a rope and it lit on fire, The four panicked as Angin tried to blow it off but the fire only grew stronger. It stopped once Tanah threw some dirt on it. All of them exhaled.

"Ok my turn!!" Angin stated as he did random poses before actually releasing a wave of wind scattering all of the target objects, Petir dodged the ones coming his way, Tanah did the same until he was hit by his shoulder which he winced at. And one hit ochobot who went flying onto the fence.

"How did i do!?" Angin exclaimed. "What do you think?" Ochobot sarcastically said indicating the can in between his eyes. "My turn!!" Tanah exclaimed as he punched the ground for nothing to happen.

He pulled his arm back in pain, as he exhaled to do it again.

A pillar of earth came bursting up from the ground, the boy not noticing he brought ochobot up with it. "Loook at that!!!" Angin came closer to the younger staring at the pillar he made.

"TANAH!!! GET ME DOWN FROM HERE!!! IM SCARED OF HEIGHTS!!" Ochobot screamed earning a chuckle from Angin and a stare from Petir.

"OH! OCHOBOT!!" Tanah worriedly exclaims as he slams his hand to the ground making the pillar disappear fast that Ochobot would fall. Is falling.

The yellow orb landed head first to the ground, "are you ok?" Tanah turns the orb upright as he chuckles.

The orb gave him a deadpanned look in response, the latter nervously chuckling before uttering awesome with a thumbs up.

"We got to tell our brothers about this!!! And our friends!!!" Angin excitedly says preparing to run before coming to a halt. "No you cant tell anyone about this!!!" Ochobot ordered.

"Why not?" Tanah questions "yeah?? We can, cant we?" Petir agreed while questioning as well. "You cant!" Ochobot yelled in response

"Yes we can!!"
"No you cant!"
"Yes we can!!"
"No you cant!"
"Yes we can!!"
"No you cant!"

"YES YES YOU CAN! NOW BRING ME DOWN!!" Ochobot yelled in desperation at the top of the earth pillar, "if you three dont bring me down! Im not telling you the ultimate power!!" Ochobot bargained making the three look at each other.