BBB[S1 EP 5] assigned errands, gotta finish!

This is not an actual episode from the og show

"petir."

huh?

"Petir."

who-

"PETIR"

"WHAGH-MPH" Petir startled awake and was immediately covered by the mouth, he panicked but once his mind had cleared, it was actually Ochobot who was doing this whole entire mess

"let go! what are you doing-" he shoved ochobot's hand out of the way before being shushed. then that's when ochobot gestured his thumb towards the two brothers in the room who we're still sound asleep. 

"you want me to wake them up? oh i can do that." Petir turned to ochobot slowly while whispering menacingly with a mischievous grin, Ochobot responded shaking his hands as a 'no' response, and gestured to follow him.

Petir confused, followed the yellow bee orb

"psst ochobot, psstttttttt ochobot!!" Petir kept whispering, trying to get the orb's attention who only kept shushing back, at this point Petir will just go back to bed. but when he did got downstairs, he saw Atok at the door

"Atok? whats happening? and why wont ochobot tell me anything." Petir said with gritted teeth turning to ochobot who looked away in response "i didn't tell ochobot to not tell you anything" Tok aba smiled at the orb "YOU-" before Petir could get mad at the bee orb, Atok spoke out "Petir could you help me with some errands?" "huh?"

"i ran out of different ingredients for my menu for the cafe and food for you and your brothers, and i want you and ochobot to deal with some of it if you must" Atok told him firmly "what? why can't my brothers do it?" in annoyed response, Petir huffed and gestured upstairs. "because your- the- ol-dest" Ochobot teased the boy, and chuckled

"i mean we're the same age-" "its not for that reason oh no.  i just needed one of you, but ochobot suggested you, he wants to you to come along with him" Atok says as he get's Petir's shoes

"I KNEW YOUR- wait, why me?" Petir looks at the orb baffled, what? he barely did anything with the orb, why would ochobot choose him as an errand boy, that title alone, is irritating enough.

"it's too dangerous for me to go out my own because of adudu, so i told atok that i want you to come with me! my savior!" Ochobot cheered hugging Petir

"im not into hugs from people i dont know" "you know me though" "i do, but i dont get why im you savior. because FIRST! you came to me! i didnt save you."

"but what about when adudu came to get me" "its... against justice to let you get you kidnapped. and its not just me, its Tanah and Angin too, they mostly saved you, i only saved my brothers." Petir nonchalantly says to the orb who was finally letting go of the hug that was given to him.

"and if you did get kidnapped, its the end of the world so that's that." Petir finally checked the time, it was about 6:36 am

"why wake me up early?" He turned to the elder "the market nearby would open up pretty early, it would become crowded later on so this is the best time to go" 

"the market?! all.. by myself... i really cant have angin or tanah come with?" Tok aba turned back to the young child "you need to be independent Petir, i heard from your father you always seem to cling to your brothers" "i dont-" "let me speak Petir. Ochobot wants you right now, it's not bad to be with him."

"where are you going Atok?" Petir asks as Atok gave him a piece of paper with map directions and list of things needed "i'm going to deliver some of the orders listed to me"