9. Tanjiro NSFW Alphabet

Warning: mature content, mentions of detailed sexual content, reader discretion advised, and seriously this is not for young eyes.

Last Warning!
Tanjiro is 18 years old!

All fanart comes from Pinterest
Link: https://pin.it/10Cj4IU
300+ spicy Tanjiro pins

─── ───

NSFW Alphabet
This has been trending
I just had to create one for our
favorite man, Tanjiro Kamado.

A: Aftercare (What they're like after sex)

Tanjiro will praise you multiple times while cleaning you up. He will make sure you are hydrated before cuddling in bed. Telling you just how important you are to him while running his fingers through your hair.
I q gHe is incredibly good at snuggling and has multiple positions that will have you feeling loved and comfortable.

B: Body part (Their favorite body part)

On himself - his arms because of his hard training his muscles are very developed. He enjoys wrapping them around you and holding you up against a wall for sex.
On you - it's a cliche thing to say but he really loves your entire body. He could spend hours worshiping every inch of you to prove just how much he loves you. After all your body houses his soulmate.

C: Cum (Anything to do with cum)

Tanjiro respects your decision regarding children and would agree to never have any if that is your wish. Which is why he won't admit it but his favorite thing is to cum deep in you.
The feeling of filling you up and those last thrusts leave him in a deep euphoria.
There is something he love about watching his DNA drip out of you.

D: Dirty Secret

Before he had sex with you and especially if he had to go days without seeing you. Tanjiro definitely borrowed something that has your scent all over it. Using it to masturbate with.
Imagine you doing dirty things to him while holding the fabric to his face. Breathing in your scent really drives him wild.
He will typically clean them before returning it back to you which makes you think he is being sweet and doing your laundry.

E: Experience (How experienced are they? Do they know what they're doing?)

You took his virginity but he did plenty of research leaning up to that special night in hopes to be good enough for you. His desire to please you has him memorizing what you like best to improve for the next time.

F: Favorite Position

He loves several different positions but is mainly happy to be making love with you in general. Tanjiro likes to show off his muscles and hold you up against the wall. Anything to watch the expressions you make or to gaze into your eyes.