12. Wives' Wishes

Author's Note: This entire chapter was wrote May 2022 and it was quickly request that there be a part two with the wives. I've decided to merge both parts into one chapter. Enjoy~

· · ─────── · 𖥸· ─────── · ·

Eyes fluttering open to find yourself in Tanjiro's embrace for the second night in a row. This is becoming a habit. The way his arms are protectively around you is causing your heart to beat faster.

Body aching but the warmth of him is truly soothing. Your head resting on his chest as it rises and falls with each breath.

Lifting your head to sneak a peek at his face.
Finding him awake. He smiles, "Good Morning" shifting in his arms to face him better. A hickey clearly left against his neck from last night.

"It's always a good morning when I wake up in your arms

"It's always a good morning when I wake up in your arms." Confessing as he gently kisses you only to be interrupted by a male's voice

"I hope you two are hungry?"

Tengen asks causing a shiver throughout your body. You almost forgot who's bed you were actually sleeping in.

The Hashira leaning in the doorway. A black and grey robe loosely tied around him leaving his chest exposed. He continues speaking when he didn't get an answer.

"I cooked us a big breakfast. To replace the energy we used last night."

"We'll be right there."

Tanjiro says as his gaze never leaves your face.
Once Tengen walks away he asks, "Are you okay? I didn't expect last night to ... well I don't know what I was expecting."

"I'm fine, honestly. I am sore." You give a slight smile, "last night was... wild."

He smiles back, "Yes. Wild is a good description."

Tanjiro gently rubs your back as you ask,
"Did you enjoy yourself?"

He raises an eyebrow at your question, "I enjoyed fucking you. I did have fun last night but you are the only one I want."

Heat rushing to your face, "I agree."

Your lips lock together as he pulls you closer.

"Aww! Look how precious they are!"
Suma's voice startling both of you.

"Aww! Look how precious they are!" Suma's voice startling both of you