10. Strawberry Wine

Sorry for this inconvenience

I am using this opportunity to try to edit.

· · ─────── · 𖥸· ─────── ·

"Shit." You curse as you stop walking to place your hands on your knees. Body aching from this weeks activities. Walking away from Tengen's estates.

"Are you okay?"

Shivers race throughout your body as you straighten up. Turning to see Aoi standing along the path looking concerned.

"Good Morning!" Awkwardly you give a wave.

"It's afternoon." Aoi's eyes are looking over your body. Taking a step backwards to create space between you both.

"Aoi. I'd love to chat. Except I need to go."

Before she can ask more you waddle away attempt to not cause your body more pain.

The pleasure was worth it.

The bath house has never felt better in vour entire life. The warm epsom salt water was just you needed to feel better. Changing into fresh clothes and styling your hair.

A blush crossing your cheeks as you think about what happened. Tanjiro's promise to take you on a date tonight but he didn't share any details.
Chewing on your bottom lip as you wonder what might happen with him tonight.

"Y/N?" Shinobu calls out. Turning to look at her to find a very serious expression. "You need to come with me. I need to exam you."

W-what?! Why! Does she know? Shit. She knows.
"Me?" You ask dumbly as if there was anyone else around. Which there isn't...

Shinobu doesn't answer but simply points for you to follow her. Once you make it to the butterfly estates she begins examining you.

"Why the sudden exam?" You ask taking the longest time to remove your uniform. Fully aware of what she will find.

"Aoi mentioned you look injured."

Shinobu's voice sounds concerned as she taps a pen against her paper. Growing impatient.

Damn Aoi. I won't forget this...

Letting out a sigh as you remove your blouse.
Shinobu gasps. "Oh my." Hickey marks and bruises from all the rough sex showing across your neck and in places over your body.

Your face is hot from blushing. Attempting to think of something to say. Your an adult after all. This shouldn't feel awkward.

She isn't my Parent.
It's not like she can punish you...
or can she?