It's down to this.

Jessica point of view.

Man didn't speak, he just rocked in his chair. Confused I moved closer to this person, excuse me can please tell me why I'm here. Then huge knocking sound came from the wooden door. Man stood up and opened the door, i looked saw justin "justin" I gasped and ran to him hiding into his strong chest, "it's okay baby I gotcha you." Justin said with Low voice and nodded at the man.

"I thought I lost you" the tears began to roll down my face, justin smiled and wiped the cold tears on my face, "you could never loose me babe not even if you didn't want me I wouldn't go" justin said holding you close.

"How sweet" voice snickered in the darkness and door slammed shut. Justin gripped me tightly for comfort and concern, "who are you" justin asked his voice angered.

"I killed the daddy I killed you're daddy" he laughed it chilled down my spine. Justin said angrily again with more power. "WHO ARE YOU"

The figure snickered "temper, temper, temper" he said.

Moving from darkness we saw usher!

Usher smiles evilly and sat us down in a chair, "you're father took my money" usher spat

I closed my eyes not wanting hear anymore of this, "stop" I said closing my eyes.

"Now you're time has come" .....

{ Vote if you didn't think the killer was usher} {hope you're liking this so far comment vote fan sorry it's short next chapter will be longer}