Same room as my fathers murder.

Jessica glanced at me sighing why can't you trust me on this. My throat became dry as she stared at me waiting for a answer, my lips pressed together in a line not moving a muscle. The door swung open two dark shadows smirking at us, I knew we was in trouble now.

Jessica: they pulled me and Justin down long corridor while screams grew louder, Justin grew anger. I was to tired and in a tight grip to fight back, man holding me was stronger than he looked, his covered face with tattoos and his ring hands covered made him more freighting.

We was pushed into a room, see usher sitting on floor tired up with a bleeding lip.

"Justin" I saw justin moving towards usher, who was hurt.

Justin kept moving towards him before pulling thing off his mouth.

Usher glanced up as I stood where I was watching he took a breath before saying, "I've let you down Justin, all because I was thinking of my self now drake bell has gone nuts and took over me and scooter, I heard he got you're mom I tried to save her but his men knocked me out"

Ushers sadness grew in his voice with each word, Justin stood up and untied him.

Man who killed my father stood in front me with out any sorrow or forgiveness to me, but to justin?

"You killed my father!"

Usher nodded, "I've regret everything I've done. It was stupid of me to listen to scooter and drake, at the time I was in a dark place"

I watched him as he slides down wall, rubbing his face angrily and stressful.

Sighing and turning away to locked cell door where we was captured and waited.

Justin.

I didn't know what to say to Jessica, I mean she's in cell with her fathers murder. But usher seems to be lost in his ways of not knowing what to do?

I'm stuck between sides, and knowing my mom was stuck with a looney bin wasn't helping thoughts.

I hope she's okay, I pray she is. If he lies hand on her I'll kill him.

Pattie.

I touched my bleeding lip, that was bruised and swore my eyes was red from tears flowing from my eyes. My mouth dry from rotten water I've been receiving, and see drake's grin of happiness made me sick to the core.

"Now now pattie, you don't went you're son hurt do you?"

"YOU'VE GOT JUSTIN" I snapped. "That wasn't the agreement!" I moved angrily against tight ropes against my wrist, pain unbearable it made a tear appear.

Drake laughed and grabbed my cheeks pulling me towards that smudged face of his. "Maybe you're son should learn, never trespass on someone's lawn." He said coldly and pushed me back.

Drake stood up and smirked at me before slamming door and locking it, the tears began to fall and heaps of loud sobbing echoed around emptiness of the room.

When will this nightmare end..