Way to confession ❤️

~ Part 2 ~

* you heard a knock on the door and you opened it and saw taehyung who was standing while holding a flower bouquet... You stand like a stone. you didn't get what's going on now ...you seemed like you are dreaming.*

Taehyung : yn why you standing like this .. don't you see me before..?

* Then he pushed the door and enter to your house...*

Taehyung : it's look so nice .After our wedding do you arrange our house like this???
Yn : huh ... What are you saying taehyung sir... what you mean..?
Taehyung: nothing where is your frnds..?? it's seems like you are alone
here ??
Yn : they went to their house 🏠
Taehyung : why didn't you go??
Yn : why should I go this is my house and i don't have pa...
Taehyung : i know you don't have parents  I knew your grandpa kang very well and. Mrs. Kang also..
Yn : Mm
Taehyung : yn i want to say something to you it's very important..

*Then he walked to you ...you just move back whenever he took a step to you... Suddenly you hit on the wall and he pinned you.. *

Taehyung : yn I love you so much... Will you be my wife...plzzz

* You shocked and stand breath less your brain is trying to understand what he said *

~yn pov ~
Wtf.. he proposed me.. am i dreaming now....??? Then I feel his lips on my neck...
I just push him and touched their .. you pinch your self to know is iam dreaming or not ... Yes it's hurting it's means it's real. ..but why he loves me ...
( Cut of by tae )
~ End of yn pov ~

Taehyung: why you keep silent.. don't you love me... Anyway just think about it...i will give you time ...now iam leaving bye...
Yn : But ???

* He didn't heard your word and left from there ..but he came again.. you are still in that place where he pinned you..*

Taehyung : i forgot to give you something

* Then pecked your lips so softly , And left from there*

Time skip
~ Next morning ~

* Your frnds came back to you. And you say about the incident..they are too excited and tell you to say yes to him.*

Jisoo : yn it's a big opportunity don't miss it
Iu : yeah yn it's your luck ..
Rose : As you know billions and billions of armies are dreaming this...
Jennie : girl you also dream about it but when it comes true why you back facing it...
Yn : yahhhhh stob it guys..i will never gonna say yes to him ... because I don't know why he loves me .He get lots of girls better me ... and why should he choose me .. As he even don't know me ...he just see me first at the concert..then why ??
Lisa : but ....
Yn : guys let's leave this... I don't want to discuss this anymore please...

* Then you all left to yours bed and slept..... but you didn't get sleep you think about taehyung whole the night
But suddenly you got a call from unknown number..you picked it and it was taehyung*

~ On the phone ~
Taehyung: yn did you slept??
Yn : no not yet.
Taehyung : Did you think about us ??
Yn : ..............
Taehyung: yn can we meet tomorrow morning... I want to know your answer..
Yn : hmm ...where ,??
Taehyung : xxxxx restaurant...
Yn : hmm i will come sir....

~ Next morning ~

* you get ready to go to meet taehyung..Then you reached the restaurant and see taehyung waiting for you . You walked to him *

Yn : hy
Taehyung : haa you reached..come sit.
Yn : why you called me here ??
Taehyung: Did you think about it?
Yn : ..........
Taehyung: hey ...why you silent??
Yn : nothing i just ....
Taehyung: leave it what is your decision??
Yn : umm it's Iam not interested..