wedding night 🥵🔞

for some days Taehyung's parents are staying with you in your house . you reached home with Jimin and Jungkook came . As you are about to go to your bedroom but they led you to one another room  .. that was a royal aesthetic bedroom...

Your bedroom

Jungkook : how was it do you like it noona ? We know you like this type of bedroom

Yn : yes it's pretty cool .. but why you two shifted us to this room ..

Jimin : because we want to sleep 🥱

Yn : what ?

Jungkook : it's your first night .. and you two will not sleep .. that's why we shifted you to here ..

Taehyung : what do you mean ?

Jimin : that this room is specially made for you horny bitch.. because this room is soundproof.. so we can sleep peacefully

( You held your head because of shame )

Taehyung : GET OUT YOU PUNK !!!

jimin : fine we are going enjoy your night yniee and taehyungiee

.............................

( He started coming near you )

Yn : tae .....

Taehyung : what ( he held your waist and pulled you to him ) baby don't you know i was waiting for this day.. today you're mine in all ways legally physically and mentally ..
From today onwards you are my wife officially.. i just feel a little uncomfortable till now because i want you to introduce this world as my wife .. i don't want the society to treat you like something bad .. but now you are mine my wife ... My partner in all ways .. i made you mine in all ways by heart and by body but now I am making you mine by Legally ... Do you know how happy I am now !!!!!

( Your eyes get teary ..you hug him very tightly and cry in his chest )

Taehyung : hey hey why are you crying ? Did i do something wrong ?

( He asked worriedly .. you smile while crying .. and peck her lips.. his eyes widened.. before he responded to your kiss you move from that kiss .. he tightened his grip on your waist... )

Yn : i love you so much.. iam the happiest and luckiest girl in the world .. because i have you as my husband..

Taehyung : I love you too baby..umm can I ask you one thing

Yn : yes .. you can ask anything today

Taehyung : will you leave me or will you cheat me.

( Your smile faid tae noticed this )

Taehyung : No no no i didn't ask it to hurt you .. i just asked i don't want to leave you at any cost that's why I asked.. plzz don't misunderstand me

Yn : no tae i will not leave you until you break my heart .. i will not leave you until you leave me ..