The end

Four years later..

You woke up as usual but you felt something wrong. You went to the bathroom. Tae woke up by hearing your vomiting sound . You came out from the bathroom. And saw taehyung.

Taehyung : yn.. what happened to you? Everything is fine right?

Yn : umm i think .... Nothing

Taehyung : come we can go to the hospital..

Yn : No tae it's okay. Maybe it's morning sickness.

Taehyung : but .. okay as you wish..

You went to the kitchen but now it's out of your control you feel like your surroundings are moving in circular motion. You called taehyung but before you can complete you fell down.

Time skip...

Jimin went to the kitchen and saw you were laying on the floor. He yelled taehyung. Tae came to you and took you to the hospital. The doctor  confirmed that you are pregnant , 2 months.

Doctor : Mr and Mrs Kim congratulations you are going to be a parent.

Taehyung : thank you doctor

Doctor : And you have to take a regular checkup. And take care of your baby..

Taehyung : yes doctor. But can i ask you something?

Doctor : yes go ahead.

Taehyung : can i have s€x with her this time or is it bad for her health?

Doctor : yes you can but don't be rough okay.

The doctor said it while laughing . You hit him and he hugged you by your waist..

Time skip

At home....

Jungkook : finally I am going to be an uncle...

He hugged you and jumped like a monkey. Everyone was happy..

You went to the bathroom and took a bath . And you went to the kitchen but you saw jungkook, jimin and jin making food .

Yn : hyungs what are you doing here ?

Jungkook, jimin and
Jin. : MAKING FOOD .....

Yn : what.. i will make food . Leave from here.

Jimin : you go from here . It is our territory you are not allowed here.

Jin : yes go ..go. ..

Yn : but.. why should I go...

Jungkook : because you are pregnant.. so we don't want you to work. We will do your jobs .you should take rest..

Jimin : ynieee. Go.. go .. taehyungaa ... taehyungaa..

Yn : hey why are you calling him .??

Jimin : wait and watch..

Taehyung : what happened jiminaaa why you called me ?? Wait, yn  what are you doing here..

Jin : taehyungiee she came to work here . She is not obeying us.

Taehyung : ohhh...

Then he picks you in bridal style and places you in a coach and switches on the tv.

Taehyung : stay here if you want to go anywhere call me okay..

After  8 months

You are correct 10 months pregnant now. You are in your bedroom and you hear some noise from the living room so you go there. And hear their conversation...

Joon :tae we need to go . It's an urgent meeting.

Jin :. Yes taehyung is very urgent and it's just a matter of hours.

Tae : but how can I leave her at this stage. What if she gets her delivery pain today?

Jungkook : taehyungiee hyung do one thing you all go i will stay here to take care of yniee.

Jimin : me also . He can't handle everything alone .

Jhope : okey .. then tae go and talk to yn

Yn : no need for hobi hyung . I heard everything.

You went to tae ...

Yn : tae don't need worry. I can manage everything and you must go for the meeting. Don't worry about me . You already cancelled everything for me . So please go with them ..

Then he went to the meeting with his hyungs. Jimin and Jung kook were staying with me.

Time skip..

At evening

We are watching my fav drama. But suddenly you felt delivery pain . You started sobbing , and called Jungkook he looked at you ..

Jungkook : what happened noona ?? Are you okay ??

Yn : No i-iam.. pa-pain .. ahhhhhhh

Jimin : kookie i think it's delivery pain . Come let's go to the hospital..

Jungkook : okay

Jimin went to the car..

Jungkook : Noona i will carry you .  Don't try to walk..

He carried you in bridal style and went to the car.. soon you reached the hospital. After the meeting every one came to the hospital.

Taehyung : kookie , jiminiee where is yn ?? Everything is fine right ??

Jungkook: hyung now I am an uncle ...( He said in excitement.)

Taehyung : what ???

Jimin : taehyung you are a father now .  Yniee gave birth to a baby boy..

Taehyung : really ??

Jimin : yes . Go and see her ..

He went to you . Meanwhile you are playing with your baby boy. You looked at him with teary eyes. He came to you and kissed your forehead.

Yn : tae our baby..

Taehyung : yes.. our baby ..

Time skip

You were discharged from the hospital. Now you are in your room .

Yn : baby grow up like your father. And love life partner like how your father loves your Mumma.

He hugged you and your baby.. and went to sleep..

_____________________________________________

Taeyn' s life will continue with their baby boy. But we need to stop this from here..

................................................................................

Author note...

I was in a hurry . So there must be some mistakes in this part don't mind it . And don't forget to like and support me . If you do this all it will be very helpful to me and i will always be thankful to you ..

Bye .....

Let's see the next story. Please check my profile to see more stories..

..........                                                   
.........                                                
........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

T................
H......................
E................

E.......................
N................
D ......................