The Beginning

It was a cold winter day, the wind slapping Marks face as he hurriedly grabbed his suitcase from his trunk. Today was the day he would meet his roommate, he had heard of him, but never seen his face.

He waddled to the front door, shakily reaching for the doorbell. His elongated, skinny, dry, bony fingers weakly pressed against the frigid bottom which emitted an ear-screeching ringing. It went quiet, then footsteps filled the hallway behind the door. 

He looked down, gripping the suitcase, looking down at the wiggling doorknob. Then the door opened, and it wasn't what I was expecting at all.

"Hello?" he said, his moon like face shining in the cold winter sunlight that was barely there.

"Hey I'm mark, mark Zuckerberg." he said with a lip bite. 

Mark then noticed a sudden reaction of dreams legs quivering in pleasure and ecstasy as he finished the sentence. marks puzzled look prompted dream to speak on the matter.

"sorry haha, that was awkward I-i just love you-and your work so much! haha" dream said biting his lip, steamy, sticky white liquid seeping through his thin grey sweatpants. dream than smiled, putting his yellow crusty dusty musty yucky cavity filled teeth on display.

"its ok don't worry about it" mark said calmly.

"here let me take your stuff for you!" dream offered, gripping the heavy suitcase out of marks slimy hands. for a moment they touched each other, gazing into each-others eyes before quickly looking away in embarrassment.

dream then lead mark inside of the house, giving him a quick tour or everything. dreams 6'1 body loomed over mark as his 5'8 ass cheeks clapped when he walked.

"your room is almost ready, for now we'll have to share a bed" dream said seductivly, looking mark up and down. dream wanted to be inside of mark so badly, he wanted to feel his throbbing asshole tightly grip his uncut cock.

after what seemed like a few minutes, they were already best friends. after mark had settled in, they decided to sit down on the couch and watch SpongeBob. 

"bro id love to fill sponge bobs tight, yellow, wet, throbbing holes" mark said while chuckling at the sexy square on screen.

"nah, id rather get in-between Sandy's cheeks" dream said, drool coming out of the corner of his mouth when he saw her.

shoot, was dream straight? mark thought as he quickly began to shudder. no, he couldn't be.. not after the way he was looking me up and down, was I reading the signs wrong? maybe I'm just dumb... a dumb little Baka xd

there was a long pause between the both of them. silence filled the room like cum would later fill marks mouth.

"actually 🤓" dream started, "your right, id rather leave sponge-bobs holes gaping from thrusting into him so hard, watching him struggle underneath me as I dominate his little body"

mark was hornswoggled at this statement, it was almost as if dream had read his mind and was giving him a sign that he liked to fuck guys in the asshole. they continued to watch more until the sun had noticeably set, prompting mark to speak up since it was getting close to his bedtime.

"hey the sun has noticeably set, it's prompting me to speak up since its past my bed time" mark said shyly. 

"lets get into bed then" dream said arising from the couch, turning off the tv in one swift motion while putting the controller on the footrest near marks petite, sweating body. mark started to get up, but dream insisted on grabbing his waist and pulling him up. 

mark wasn't sure if dream knew what he was doing to him, he could hardly contain himself at this point. he later had to tuck his tip into the waistband of his underwear. 

mark made his way into the bedroom, looking for his suitcase which held his clothes. he hoisted up the heavy object onto a side table and opened its contents. he quickly left to grab his phone in the kitchen, while unbeknownst to him dream had looked inside the suitcase. 

when he returned, dream was gripping the shaft of marks favorite pink dildo in his left hand. while dream did this, mark noticed all of dreams fingers were the same length. weird. mark stood in the doorway speechless, dream didn't seem to mind the obvious blood and poop stains that covered the pink silicone.

"oh my god I'm so sorry I-" mark tried to say but dream interrupted him

"its ok mark, we all like to have a little bit of fun. ill have to show you my collection later..." dream said while placing the erect pink dildo upright next to a framed picture of markiplier that was displayed on his dresser. as mark looked closer, he saw a sticky white substance covering markipliers face. next to the picture of was a family sized roll of toilet paper, and a massive bottle of lotion. mark would definitely be using those later in his free time. 😈

he was surprised at how understanding dream was of his 12 inch mold of LeBron James' penis, usually he had been shamed for his kinks, never praised for them.

they had settled on mark changing in the bathroom while dream would change inside the room. after mark had finished changing, he walked back into the bedroom to see dream already in bed waiting for him. mark only slept in boxers, he hoped dream wouldn't mind. 

mark crawled into the tightly tucked bed as dreams bright blue eyes stared into his soul. he adjusted the pillows and blankets to perfectly prop up his head, not noticing dream slowly advancing towards him. 

mark looked to his left, seeing dream hunched over him like his name was the hunchback of notradam. dream licked his lips with such force a slight slurping sound emitted from his small crusty dry chapped stanky lips.

before mark could process what was happening, he felt another tongue enter his mouth. mark kissed dream back passionately. slight moans escaped from both of their mouths as their hands wandered over each others bodies, exploring what they would see later in the night.