Harder

while dream was still on top of mark, he reached to his left, opening the nightstand drawer and pulled out handcuffs. He fastened mark to the backboard of the bed, clocking the cuffs so tightly against marks helpless wrists that he couldn't help but moan in pleasure. after mark was secure, dream slowly kissed down mark's stomach, looking up at him every now and then, which made mark quiver.

mark slept only in boxers, dream was grateful for this so he could see more of him without taking off any clothes. the only thing he couldn't see was his pulsating dick. as he slowly moved down to marks crotch, he teased him by squeezing his tip as mark moaned with pleasure.

"please just do it already, I can barely hold myself in" mark stuttered as his cock twitched with eagerness.

"not so fast, I know you've been a good boy but I want to tease you for just a little longer" dream said as he smiled, showing his crusty, dusty, yellow-ahh teeth on display. mark whimpered as dream fiddled with his bulge, slowly pulling down his tight boxers.

as soon as he had removed the boxers fully, he took one sniff before throwing them across the room. dream then looked at marks member, already dripping pre-cum.

"if you don't obey me, i'll have rot punish you" dream murmured as he grabbed marks shaft and slowly tightened his grip.

mark moaned with pleasure and pain, thinking back when dream gripped the pink dildo the same exact way. what dream didn't know about mark was that he liked to be punished.