𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 || 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲, 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐚 𝐟𝐮𝐧

.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧.

.

𝐎𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐚

The forgotten girl is what I like to call myself, because I am well and truly forgotten. I knew out there were people who were my parents, but who were they is the question and why would they leave an innocent baby to freeze in the cold winter. It's awful honestly. The thing is my parents are most likely dead, I can't imagine them being vampires or heretics like me. But I know at least one of them carried the powers of the Siphoner, if not how would I exist today. Oh don't I half go on sometimes, but I do love standing Infront of the warm flickering fire, sipping on some fresh blood pondering and thinking.

All of a sudden Hunter appeared by my side, Hunter was on of the most gorgeous women in the world, if not she was the most gorgeous. She had silky hair, deep chocolate brown eyes, and perfect features. Too prefect to be human, just perfect enough to be a vampire's.

"Can I have a sip" She smiled at me, "Sure" I smiled back as I handed her the half empty blood bag. 

Hunter was my best friend, but I wanted more than that. I'll put it bluntly, I love her. Maybe it's because she saved me from dying all those years ago, or maybe it's because of her beauty or personality or maybe it's all of those things. I just wish that she felt the same way, but I don't think she does as she's always having, uh love sessions with various residents of New York in the bedroom. 

All of a sudden my Adoptive Mother, Veronica strolled in. Her blonde hair was a mess, she had blood splattered on her white t-shirt. But she had a smirk on her face, a smirk of triumph. "Hey girls" she spoke as she dropped her leather jacket on the couch. "Hey Veronica" Hunter replied, "What have you been up to now" I raised an eyebrow at the bloody shirt. "Just having a feast, it's good for you once in a while you know". 

I rolled my eyes. Even though I'm a vampire, I'm simply not the biggest fan of killing people. I know it's supposed to be my nature, but I feel evil when I kill. The person I killed could've been someone's mother, sister, daughter even. I just hate it, maybe there's something wrong with me.

"So, girls" Veronica changed the subject, "How does a change of scenery sound?" she asked. "What do you mean?" I replied.

𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫

.

𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫...

.

"Done" I smiled at Ophelia as I put the final two bags into the car boot. Finally, we were moving on. "I'm going to miss this town" Ophelia took one last look at our house. "Same I replied" but I was looking at Ophelia. Oh my, Ophelia was gorgeous, her features were flawless, her hair was silky and bouncy. I knew I had feelings for her, I'm quite surprised really, I have never felt anything for a woman before, but it's just the same as feeling for a man expect your feeling for the same gender. I have been thinking about my sexuality quite a bit, I just don't take the same interest in men anymore, women are so much more...Oh I don't know.

"So guys, you still haven't guessed where we are going" Veronica butted in with my thoughts. "Yeah, where are we actually going" I spoke. "Well I thought we should make a change from the big city, and move to a small town. This small town is called Mystic Falls" Veronica Smiled. "Mystic Falls..." I rose an eyebrow, "It sounds a bit made up " Ophelia added. "Well actually it isn't, Mystic Falls has a reputation for its, supernatural shenanigans. It even has a boarding school for supernatural children, and It has very nice scenery- " Veronica prattled on.

"-I thought you said It was 'To much bother to mix with other supernaturals' though" Ophelia pointed out. She has a point. Veronica did say this, and I get what she means. The last time I mixed with witches, things got a bit bloody.

"Well, I think it's time for some fun in our lives" Veronica grinned. Honestly the last few decades have been quite boring. Just feeding, making out with some innocent human, eating them and the repeating it.

"So girls are you ready?" said Veronica. "Yeah" I replied, a little sceptically. Ophelia just raised an eyebrow, but in a very hot way, oh god, does that sound weird. Or not?

I closed the boot of the car and slid into the backseat. 

Mystic Falls we come, I guess?