𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨 || 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬

.

𝐎𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦- 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 , 𝟏𝟖𝟖𝟎

.

Ophelia darted through the forest, struggling to breathe. Blood dripped from her nose, she stopped for a second in defeat. "You can't hide forever" a female voice snarled.  "Ada you can't do this" Ophelia panted. "Well maybe I'm powerless, but Jakob isn't" The girl smirked, she finally caught up with Ophelia. "W-what Jakob is dead though!" Ophelia raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not, darling" a handsome looking boy appeared in the trees. "Jakob, don't do this to me. I thought you loved me!" Ophelia screamed. "Not anymore darling" Jakob smirked slyly and snapped Ophelia's neck.

.

𝐎𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐚 

.

For gods sake, why do I keep dreaming about my transition into a heretic. Why do I keep dreaming about the one, I loved and his  lover who stabbed me in the back. Sometimes I think about him, Jakob I mean. I thought we were in love but it turns out I was just a side partner. Jakob only had eyes for that little bitch Ada. I hope Ada died, a nice sweet painful death. It's all that I can hope for. I have no idea where Jakob is now, maybe he's dead or alive. I don't really care though.

"Right on queue, you woke up" Veronica  smiled, "Welcome to Mystic Falls". And just on queue we passed a sign with "welcome to Mystic Falls" written on it in bold black lettering.

"I have a good feeling about this" Hunter suddenly spoke, lighting up her cigarette. 

.

𝐀 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫.

.

I decided to get to know my new surroundings. This town was very ok, average really. It had a bar, The Mystic Grill. A clock tower and your typical small town stuff and a very eerie looking cemetery. I decided to get a takeaway coffee from the local café , I stood outside of what looks like some sort of medical centre, in the window said Elena Salvatore M.D. I guess it's good to know all of the residents are under good medical care, not like I'll ever need a doctor. 

All of a sudden, hunter appeared out of no where. "Hey" she smirked at me, "why are you so smug" I raised an eyebrow. God knows what she has been up to. "I just found out the residents of this crummy town and actually quite tasty" she grinned. "First of all, that's good as drug users and alcoholic's blood taste like shit and second of all this town isn't crummy" I replied. "Oph take a look around, there is a ton of litter on the ground and graffiti on the walls and the sky screaming it's about to piss down". I took a look around and the town, is actually a bit shit.

But when Hunter calls me Oph, something inside of me just starts doing a happy dance. I love nicknames especially by the people you hold closest to you, they make you feel special in a way.

"You know what, this town doesn't look the nicest", "Well let's just  hope there's some hotties wating to be toyed around with" Hunter chuckled. I really despise it when she talks about men, I wish she wasn't straight, but you can't change someone.

Suddenly, Veronica and this random dude appeared out of nowhere. "Hi, I'm Sheriff Donovan. I have heard from the lovely Veronica here you have just moved to town" He held out his hand, Hunter shook it "I'm Hunter and that is Ophelia" she replied.

"Well I hope to see you around" He waved as he walked off, leaving the three of us together. "Oh Jesus, he is so fucking annoying" Veronica huffed as she got a cigarette out of the pocket, "and ugly" I added.

"and maybe even tasty" Veronica smirked at Hunter.