𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 || 𝐕𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲

.

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭

.

I woke up in my hospital bed to the sight of Alaric.  "Are you ok?" Alaric asked with a slight hint of concern in his tone. "Yeah I'm alright" I replied rubbing my arm. "Well in that case, what actually happened last night"

.

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥

.

I am sitting down at the bar of the Mystic Grill. Everything is pretty quiet, well it is early hours. I was working stupidly late hours at the station and my tired mind was calling for a drink or five, I guess it was meant to make up for last night when Alaric bailed on me to go for dinner at the Salvatore's place with Lizzie and Josie. Then, Veronica and Hunter strolled in, Veronica was a pretty woman, but I found out she was a lesbian. if she wasn't, I would of took a chance. The other girl didn't look like her, maybe they are friends? nah, Veronica looks 30 and the other 16, 17? 

In a blink of an eye, Veronica and the girl sat down on the stools beside me. "Hey sheriff" Veronica grinned at me. "Hi Veronica. Isn't she a bit young for the bar?" I replied indicating to the girl. "Four years too young but who gives a shit, it's early hours on Monday" she answered, smirking.  "I should do something as I'm the sheriff, but I've had way too much to drink" I laughed, Veronica and Hunter chuckled for a few short moments and then gave each other a look.

"Right, sheriff why don't you follow us" Veronica locked eyes with me trying to compel me, a vampire, seriously? when will anyone in this town be normal?

Veronica grabbed my hand and pulled me up the same time both girls stood up, Hunter locked eyes with the bartender "you saw and heard nothing, the three of us were never here" she compelled him leaning over the bar, "ok" the bartender replied.

Quick I need to think, thoughts were flying through my head. As Veronica dragged me towards the bathroom uncompelled. She has yet to realise that I'm wearing vervain.

Veronica opened the bulky door to the girl's bathroom and pushed me into the cramped space. "I want you to stay completely still, don't you dare move a muscle and don't you even think about making a noise, even screaming" she compelled me again, which obviously didn't work.

Hunter then stepped forward, as she showed the real face, her vampire face. She slowly leaned to bite me. I quickly pulled out my gun and fired two bullets into her stomach. She fell to the floor and groaned.

"What the fuck" Veronica looked shocked. I quickly made my way to the door to flee these two monsters, but Veronica vampire sped in front of me and broke my arm it made a clean snapping sound as she did so, then Hunter appeared by her side and in a blink of an eye she pushed me into the counter the sinks are on with full force and I was knocked unconscious. 

.

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐲

.

"More vampires, seriously" Alaric groaned, "On the bright side your still alive".  At least I only escaped with a broken arm and a concussion. "Yeah" we chuckled for a few moments. "Also, there's a third one with them". "This is bound to happen, more supernatural coming to Mystic Falls. it's just keeping the human population safe and them in control" Alaric spoke, "We will work it out" I added.

.

𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐡𝐥𝐢𝐚

.

I was lying on the couch in my underwear when Veronica and Hunter finally arrived home. "Bloody bastard" Hunter groaned, "What happened?" I raised my eyebrows curious about who has pissed her off now. "The fucking Sheriff" Veronica spoke jumping onto the couch. "Well you need to expand" I stated.

"So basically, we went to that standard bar the Spiritual Grill or whatever shit it's called and saw a half wasted Sheriff so we decided to feed off him but for some stupid reason Veronica's compulsion was fucked up and when I went to bite him that bastard shot me twice in the stomach" Hunter complained, going on a rant.

"We did give him a broken arm and a concussion" Veronica added, "We should of fucking killed him" Hunter moaned. "We can't change the past" Veronica said.

"What do you mean, the compulsion was resisted" I raised an eyebrow. "Now I think back I remember him wearing a bracelet with some kinda herb in it, not like that shit matters" Veronica replied. "Was it purple" I questioned. "Yeah, why" Veronica replied, confused. "Right he must've been wearing vervain" My thoughts clicked, "What the fuck does vervain do, yeah it's a herb but what does it do to vampires" Hunter questioned. "I read in one of my books that vervain can be used against vampires, in many ways like if it touches the skin of a vampire it burns severely, if ingested it causes vampires to become very weak and extremely feverish and often can effect a vampire badly they fall into unconsciousness. Also, If a human wears or consumes vervain it can stop them from being compelled and makes their blood taste like shit".  I explained to them.

"Holy crap, I knew of vervain but I didn't have the slightest clue it could be used against vampires" Hunter said looking impressed and annoyed. Veronica looked a tiny bit stunned "We'll every fucking thing is against every other thing these days"  Veronica pointed out.

.

𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐚

.

"Christ, today has been busy" Emma groaned. "I know I replied". "I love my work and all, but seriously, my head is about to explode" Emma complained.

All of a sudden my phone rang, It was Damon. It's probably that he needs my advice on toddlers having tantrums again or how to deal with vomit. I picked up and went outside the office into the corridor.

"Honey, I was on the phone with Ric earlier and apparently there are vampires in town, Matt was attacked last night " Damon spoke quietly so one of the kids wouldn't hear and be terrified there are 'monsters' in town. "Is Matt okay?" I asked worried, "Yeah, just a broken arm and a concussion, he had a vervain bracelet on" he replied. "Ok that's good,  I'll see you later" I replied. "I love you Mrs. Salvatore" Damon replied, "I love you too" I replied sweetly. 

I hung up and walked back into the office. "Don't tell my Damon needs more parental advice" Emma chuckled, "Yeah" I chucked back. I couldn't tell her about what we actually talked about, to her vampires or any other supernaturals don't exist.

.

𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫

.

"What are we gonna do about the sheriff bastard" I moaned, "Well it seems that vampires are well known around this place" Ophelia Stated. I only just noticed that Ophelia was in her underwear, oh how would I love for it to be the both of us alone in a bedroom talking about anything else than this annoying sheriff. 

"Yeah" Veronica said, "This may be a problem"...