Chapter 8: "Chaotic Night"

××××××××××××××××

××××××××××××××××

Wally was very nervous the whole day. He was by my side, asking me questions about my work, what my schedule is, who are the people at work, what I'll do when I get back, things like that.

Meanwhile, Eddie wasn't really that bothered by me leaving, I think he was more worried about being left with Wally alone. But I made Wally promise me that he wouldn't do anything to him, (I totally didn't threaten him)

I was about to leave for work but Wally just kept stalling. I knew he was just nervous but I swear, he is just annoying at this point.

"What's your favorite fruit?" He asked as I started to tie my tie. "You," I quickly responded while I got the rest of my things.

He paused for a moment before deciding to skip over that and onto the next question. God forbid, he couldn't wait just a second before the next question.

"Why is your uniform so fancy?" He started to pull at my pencil skirt. I started to pack my headphones, extra pen in case my own runs out, a book for my lunch break, and a couple tissues.

I didn't bother answering him, I had to leave soon. I started to walk out of my room before Wally jumped in front of me. "Do you really have to leave now? You really shouldn't go to work without some kind of food to keep you energized!" He smiled very nervously.

I continued to ignore him and went down the stairs. He quickly ran down right after me while I went up to Eddie. "You'll be okay without me here?" I asked to make sure.

He smiled up at me and nodded. He hasn't said much to me, but I'm going to guess he's just a bit shy. I went into the kitchen to find some sort of snack for when I randomly get hungry. I didn't notice this at first, but Wally didn't follow me into the kitchen.

I thought he was probably staring at Eddie again. I noticed that he apparently likes staring at Eddie in the creepy way and not the romantic way.

But he sure as hell looks at me in the romantic way. Anyways, so I found a snack and left outside the door. "Bye, I'll be back in a bit!" I yelled out as I shut the door behind me.

I quickly got into my car and set my bag down in the passenger seat. I started up the car and pulled out of the driveway. I was just glad I could be away from Wally because goddamn, he talked my ear off.

Wally wasn't in my car so I'm not going to be careful with the music. I put on 99 problems because I was feeling in the mood for some old gacha songs. The next couple songs were all Melanie Martinez.

I danced in my seat for like 20 minutes before I was stopped at a red light and someone in the car next to me was staring at me weirdly. Yes, I did get a bit insecure to even move a muscle after that.

Anyways, on to the talk of these puppets. Wally has separation anxiety and I literally cannot handle that. I need to get him a friend that isn't Eddie because apparently Wally doesn't like him. Like, at all.

Eddie has been great so far. In Welcome Home, he has job so he can understand that I have to leave to go to work. He hasn't been a bother, he's stayed out of my business (COUGH Wally COUGH), and he can't hear every little thing I do.

Eddie is already my favorite puppet. Though, I do think that he's been more timid and shy whenever Wally is around. I can understand, Wally did hurt him more than once. Hopefully, Wally won't do anything while I'm gone and I don't have to kick him out.

I did tell Eddie that if Wally even threatens him or hurts him, he has full damn permission to smack him. I wouldn't fault him if he did hurt Wally in a act of defense.

I think I need to watch more Supernanny episodes to understand how to deal with Wally. Supernanny is fucking wonder woman at this point, I will listen to every word that comes out of her mouth. Do you think that if I called her to help me deal with Wally, she'll actually help?

I can't just keep smacking Wally on the mouth whenever he tries to hurt someone. What if more of his friends somehow get here and he ends up hurting all of them? I mean, I wouldn't hesitate to just, you know, kick him out. If he's a fucking psychopath then I don't really care if he becomes homeless.

I pulled into the very massive restaurant that I surprisingly work at. But I'm not complaining, they pay me hella good because I'm the only one that actually works properly there.

I started to gather my things before I went in, but I didn't even get to turn off my car when I saw the figure behind my seat.

So that's where he went instead of going in the kitchen with me.

"Hi!" He smiled brightly. As if, he's done nothing wrong.

××××××××××××××××

Bro all of my social media has been quiet for awhile 😭😭 even discord has and I'm starting to miss the random fights in my servers 💀

anyways, does anyone wanna be friends or something?? 😋😋