Chapter 1

I groaned as I woke up from my evening nap to the sound of a truck outside

I was angry because I was havin the best dream ever about marrying Harry Potter.

Don't judge me

Anyway,I looked out my window to see a moving truck parking into the driveway next door and a few men carrying furniture into the house.

Huh...I guess we have new neighbours

I then realised that there was a room that was exactly opposite mine and I could see the whole room through the window

I started hoping that this would turn out to be like one of those wattpad romances where the guy is built like a Greek god and I see him half naked after showering but luck isnt on my side.

I look out my window with hope in my eyes only to have it broken wen I see a skinny, scrawny guy in the room.Hes wearing glasses and looks so much like a nerd.

But he was kinda cute and had a shy aura around him which I kinda liked.

I decided to be friendly and greeted him with a wave.

I chuckled when he pointed to himself as if to ask if I was talking to him.

I nodded and said,"My name is Katherine but you can call me Kat,what's yours?"

"L-liam,"he answered with a blush coating his cheeks.

"You're cute,"I said and he blushed even harder and mumbled a small thanks.

I continued talking to him and he eventually opened up to me. That was until my mom called me downstairs.

"I'll see you later, Liam,"

"Bye"