Chapter 2

"WHAAAT!?!?" ,I screamed as my mom told me that we were going to Grandma's for the summer.

It's not that I hated grandma,it's just that I had planned to spend summer with Annie,my BFF since kindergarten and Jake,my boyfriend.

But no,my mom and dad decided it would be fun to send me and my lil sis, Sabrina to our grandma's place for the summer.

"Katherine Judy Johnson, keep your temper on a leash before I do it for you,"my mom said in a creepingly calm voice.

I immediately shut up b4 I started the rant that would get me killed.

I just silently went up the stairs to unpack coz I knew I would never win the fight.

I looked out the window to see Liam staring at me intently with a frown.I give him a sad smile and look back at my single suitcase.

"Where are you going?"he said softly.

"I have to go visit my grandma for the summer in Texas,"I say still looking at the suitcase.

"Oh..."he said with a sad smile,"well I'll miss you."

"I'll miss you too,"I said while stretching over the window to hug him since the houses were so close.
"But I'll be back soon,"

We said our final goodbyes and I left.

Sabrina came down shortly after me,"We're gonna see Grammy!!!" She screamed running down the stairs.

Grandma was really nice and kind.She was very energetic at 78 and still could run a mile without losing her breath.

I hated the fact that my mom and dad weren't coming due to a business trip and I had to be Sabrina's guardian for the summer
At least I liked spending time with both Bri and Grandma

Texas, here we come