Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Oɴᴇ : Tᴇᴀ Pᴀʀᴛʏ

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ: ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ (ᴘʀᴇ- Aᴘᴏᴄᴀʟʏᴘsᴇ)

Human interaction was never her forte, even from the rips age of 5. Playing outside with the other children never interested her, she rather spend her time in her home's library. Reading about religion, more specifically Satanism. The moment her fingers touched the book she was obsessed.

" Daya?" Her aunt called out, her voice booming off the mansion's walls.

" Yes, Auntie?" Dayanara asked, slipping the book under her pillows as her aunt entered her bedroom.

Only a month ago she'd moved in with her aunt, a tall woman with paper white skin and long, straight, black hair. Dayanara resembled her alot except for her dark almost black eyes that looked like portals while her aunt's were a pretty light green.

Daya was sent to live with her aunt, Carmilla, due to some...drastic changes in Daya's appearance that frightened her mother.

" As you know, you aren't particularly...normal. So I called a friend, Miriam , her name is. I mentioned your physical growth and she only told me that the our Lord will guide you. Perhaps I should start your training." Carmilla said, Dayanara's brows furrowed.

" My training? Like, for my magic? I don't want any part of this, I don't even know how I have it. My mother is normal-" Daya said before being cut off.

" I started off just like you. Moving a few books, lighting a few candles, tripping a few kids. I didn't think it was that serious till your mother pissed me off and I lit her bed on fire." Carmilla said before chuckling, " She called me The Devil."

Daya's mother was an average woman that drove everyone away with her beliefs. Should've seen her face when she walked into her six year old daughter's room to find a fully developed teenage girl claiming to be her daughter.

" She still claims to this day that you sold your soul for the magic you have now." Dayanara chuckled along with her aunt.

Carmilla tilted her head causing Daya to sigh before nodding.

" If you think that this stupid training is better than me living a normal human life then, sure. Whatever." Daya spoke causing a smile to spread across Carmilla's face, flashing her pearly whites.

" Also, our neighbor, Constance saw you in the windows and invited you over for tea." Carmilla spoke.

" Tea?" Daya's brows furrowed.

" She's old, what do you expect? Be there tomorrow and I'll send over some cookies with you." Carmilla winked before leaving her niece's bedroom and closing the door behind herself.

Dayanara jumped out of bed and over to her bedroom window, pulling back the curtains a bit. Her dark eyes scanned the windows of the house across the street before noticing the bedroom on the top floor's lights flicker on.

A boy, a beautiful one, walked into the boyish bedroom. He has lightly tanned skin, strawberry blond hair that was long enough to cover his ears, plump pink lips with bright sky blue eyes. He was tall, but he carried himself with such innocence. Suddenly his eyes meet her's and she drops to the floor under the window.

She let out a breath she didn't know she was holding as her heart beat against rapidly. She closed her curtains from where she was before banging her head against the wall and closing her eyes, calming herself down.

She excused her random outburst of emotions before flopping onto her bed and pulling her bible from under her pillows.

Although she'd read this book almost hundreds of times, she never got sick of it. And eventually, she fell asleep.