••

Dayanara watched as paramedics wheeled out Constance's body from the home next door of The Langdon's residence. It had been a few days since she'd given the older woman the poison, she honestly thought it'd happen alot sooner than it did.

" Are you proud of what you've done?" Carmilla asked, watching from behind the younger Blackwell.

Dayanara glanced behind her before grinning, " I only gave her what she wanted."

" That isn't what I asked."

This made Daya's smile faulter before she turned to the window once again.

" Yes." She breathed out before continuing, " I hesitated. But after I left, it's almost like I could taste her death."

" And how did it taste?" The taller woman asked in almost a whisper, hand running down Daya's dark locks.

Carmilla's eyes snapped to something unusual behind her niece's ear. Heart jumping for a slight second.

Daya's tounge pressed against the roof of her mouth for a moment.

" Delicious."

Carmilla smiled. Genuinely smiled.

" I knew you were special, Dayanara. Since the moment you were born. I knew you were destined to be something great. And this just proves how right I was." Carmilla spoke causing Daya to turn to her with curiosity.

" Your fascination with our Lord Lucifer was the first sign. A sign that your mother didnt want to accept, but, I knew I had to help you fulfill your purpose." Carmilla spoke, leading Daya to their in-home library.

The older Blackwell pulled out a large and thick book from the bottom of the farthest bookshelf.

Dayanara only watched her aunt, wanting her to go on.

" This is our ancestors spell book. Every dark magic spell you could think of is here." Carmilla said before grabbing another book, " And this...you'll understand everything."

" Auntie, What do you mean you'll help me 'fulfill my purpose'?" Daya asked.

Carmilla hesitated before grabbing her niece's hands.

" I believe you're the antichrist, Dayanara." Carmilla spoke, only to receive a blank expression from Daya.

Thoughts ran through her head at a million miles per hour, it only made sense.

Her obsession with The Satanic Bible and Lucifer himself, her rapid growth over night, her fascination with death.

That week, she spend days studying the spell book Carmilla had given her. Practicing each spell (that didn't include sending her to hell) until she mastered it perfectly. A week later, she had killed and revived well over a dozen animals in her backyard.

As she was about to strip a stray cat of its skin, she felt a strong urge to walk to the empty home Constance had recently killed herself in. So that's what she did.

Before the girl could even put her dainty hand on the front door's handle, it creaked open slowly.

" Yep, that's totally not creepy at all." She spoke to herself before taking a hesitant step in.

Daya let out a gasp as it felt like she was hit by a strong wave of energy. She felt...powerful.

" You're not supposed to be here." A familiar voice spoke causing the young Blackwell to look at the head of the stairs.

It was Constance.

Daya's brows furrowed, right as she was about to speak, the older woman disappeared.