Chapter 1 - 10

ʚChapter 1 Her Space

    It was raining blue outside the window, Li Jinmian wiped the sweat from the forehead of the person on the bed with a damp towel, she sighed.

    Lying on the bed was a girl in her twenties, with a very gentle appearance, straight black hair and long eyebrows, slightly frowning eyebrows, an abnormal blush on her skinny melon-seeded face, and endless sweat on her forehead.

    Obviously, she has a fever.

    Li Jinmian stood up, turned around and glanced at the person lying on the bed or on the ground.

    — Or rather, they were all having a fever.

    After a quick count, there were as many as five people lying in the room, four men and one woman. One of the girls was lying on the bed, while the rest of the men were all thrown on the ground in a mess.

    Li Jinmian thought sadly, according to the routine of the novel, they should have evolved supernatural powers.

    She is a time traveler.

    This happened a month ago, when the world was just beginning to be chaotic, and when Li Jinmian opened her eyes and arrived in this world, she suddenly saw a zombie rushing towards her, which showed how upset she was.

    By chance, she met these people lying under the bed and joined their team.

    After a month of apocalyptic baptism, she killed many zombies by herself.

    After finally getting used to the current living mode, everyone fainted again and she was the only one left.

    "Oh." She sighed again.

    Why don't I feel dizzy? That is to say, isn't it true that the aborigines in novels are not worthy of having supernatural powers?

    "Roar—" The roar of another zombie broke into the ears through the room.

    She shuddered.

    When they were stationed in this house before, they cleaned up the zombies around them.

    But without cleaning it for two days, they sprung up one after another like mushrooms after rain.

    Now she is the only one who is awake, if the zombies break in, how can she escape unscathed.

    Fortunately, for some reason, those zombies stood in place one by one, with their heads raised to the sky and mouths wide open, as if they were catching the rain from the sky, and roared from time to time but did not move.

    【Host, don’t be afraid, I am with you. 】

    The mechanical voice suddenly sounded in his head, which was even scarier than the zombie's voice just now.

    "Can you make me yank Xuanku to become the Lord of Doomsday?" She pursed her lips, annoyed.

    This system has been following her since time travel, but it is of no real use, it only beeps intermittently, and it has been three days since the sound was made this time.

    Although the system gave her a space, she was very happy at first, but it has no real use and no attack power in this situation.

    She also wanted to be a long-range magic attack, but unfortunately she didn't have that ability, so she could only do melee combat.

    The system is automatically muted again.

    Li Jinmian angrily changed a towel, angrily wet the towel, angrily took the towel and ruthlessly rubbed the man's face, and moved his hand guiltily to look at the redder handsome face that was bald.