Chapter 31 - 40

ʚChapter 31

    "No, it's okay."

    Liu Yu was stunned for a moment, not because of the child's words, but because of the man in front of him, where did he seem to have seen it?

    "Oh, maybe I'm the face of the public." Shi Shunqing shrugged.

    He was startled, only then did he realize that he had spoken what was in his mind.

    "Uh, hello, I'm a new member of Shengfeng Base." Liu Yugang stretched out his hand, then retracted it quietly.

    "Well, hello, welcome to Shengfeng base, I also joined not long ago." Mingming said the welcome words, but it seemed to be covered with a quadratic formula, making people feel that the emotions inside were not felt.     "Ah, what a coincidence." Unexpectedly, the young man in front of him was also a newcomer, and he couldn't help feeling a little more intimate in his heart, "Where did you come from before?" "Me? A stray." A stray dog     . He laughed at himself, and immediately lost his emotions: "What about you?"     "I came from the Yuan base." Liu Yu thought, this person has been wandering outside, must have had a hard time, right?     "Yuan base?" Shi Shun paused, and then a wicked light flashed in his eyes, and then he noticed that the humanoid object in front of him looked a little embarrassed.     "Why do you look like this? How is the Yuan base? Why are you here?" He even circled Liu Yu half a circle, causing the young man to take half a step back.     Why does this person feel a little dangerous all of a sudden? He wasn't like that just now.     Xiaoyun couldn't understand the rhetoric among the adults, but flinched when he heard Yuan Ji, then saw his father circling and thought they were playing a game, he also circled around the rotten uncle twice .     Boring and a little dizzy, he went to the next door to find sister Mianmian.     "Why are you here?" Li Jinmian caught the small cannonball.     "Dad chatted with the rotten uncle next door and ignored me, so I came over." Xiaoyun replied.

    "Uncle Ruinful?" She was thinking, maybe it meant Liu Yu?

    "You can't call others that, do you hear me? Be polite." She patted Xiao Yun's growing flesh next door.

    "I see... I'm afraid my sister won't know who I'm talking about." He retorted in a low voice.

    "What is your father talking about with that uncle?" She asked curiously. The main reason is that Shi Shunqing, who really doesn't talk much at ordinary times, is comparable to Jiang Jin.

    At this time, Jiang Jin sneezed.

    "I'm asking, I'm asking about Yuanji, where my uncle came from, and many other questions." "

    Oh." Li Jinmian nodded.

    Unexpectedly, looking at Shi Shunqing's seldom-talking appearance, he is actually quite gossipy. I hope Liu Yu won't be provoked any more.

    On the other side, chatting, or cross-examination continued.

    Shi Shunqing didn't care where Xiao Yun went, anyway, the Shengfeng base was very safe, unlike the Yuan base.

    "Yuan base...encountered a wave of zombies."

    He said everything in a simplified way, but he didn't notice that the corner of the mouth of the person in front of him was slightly twitching.

    "It sounds very tragic." He said tragically, but he couldn't help showing a bright smile on his face, and Liu Yu almost didn't notice it.

    "I became like this on the way to escape. I don't want to stay in a place like the Yuan Base." He finally said.