Chapter 21 - 30

ʚChapter 21 Escaping: Wind Mutated Zombies! (1)

    Han Zhe decisively squeezed another disruptor in his hand, and at the same time quickly said: "Run, go two ways." At this time, the four of them

    broke through the encirclement of zombies like two arrows flying out of the string and ran out.

    Han Zhe took the lead, always paying attention to Bai Yanran behind him.

    He and Jiang Jin have the strongest abilities. With the two of them here, I hope they can keep the two girls safe.

    He secretly prayed in his heart.

    After they ran a certain distance, the zombie group regained consciousness, and they seemed to be humanized for a moment.

    What about humans? Why is it gone?

    A smart zombie sniffed for a while with its rotting nose exposed. After smelling two human scents, it struggled for a moment, then roared and ran towards one of them.

    There were also other zombies who smelled the scent, but chose another direction.

    The group of zombies quickly divided into two new groups, each running towards the east and west directions.

    Li Jinmian ran with all her strength. Although she had experienced the apocalypse and improved her stamina and endurance a lot, she was a girl after all. Jiang Jin in front of her slowed down a little before closely following him.

    After running about 20 meters away from the zombie encirclement, even though the zombies left the area covered by the disruptor, they were still dazed for several seconds.

    But one of the zombies reacted extremely quickly, it quickly and decisively turned around and chased after it.

    The speed of this zombie is much faster than that of ordinary zombies, although it is still not as fast as a human running at full speed.

    After chasing for a while but failing to catch up, the zombie got angry, and it opened its palms and let out a long "roar--".

    With its roar, the air seemed to fluctuate, and the fallen leaves on the ground were swept into the air.

    "Hoo--"

    Several wind blades broke through the air and shot straight towards the backs of the two.

    "Be careful!" Jiang Jin's pupils shrank slightly, he turned around and grabbed Li Jinmian to avoid the wind blades.

    "...Thank you."

    Li Jinmian's face turned pale, and his heart became even more nervous.

    This zombie actually possesses supernatural powers!

    I don't know what level of zombie it is. Since it has the ability now, does it mean that more and more zombies will evolve the ability in the future...

    Can the ability of zombies also evolve?

    The current situation is obviously more serious.

    Although this zombie has special abilities, it is not impossible for Jiang Jin and Li Jinmian to work together to defeat it.

    But the problem is, there are wind-type zombies in front, and an army of zombies is chasing after them.

    Han Zhe and Bai Yanran were obviously much luckier than them, not because they chose a good route, but because they didn't have the long-range attacks of wind-type zombies.