Chapter 11 - 20

ʚChapter 11

    "There seems to be healing-type supernatural beings in the Liangyi Base." Jiang Jin said, "It's just that they seem to be a little weak.

    " Can I invite you?"

    "Okay, I'm really fine!" Li Jinmian's hair was darkened, and at this moment she finally emerged from a group of heated discussions, "It's just a fever, I just vomited. I was much more comfortable that time, and now I’m all right.”

    “Don’t mess around, I took your temperature last night, you don’t have a fever, you couldn’t wake up no matter what you screamed yesterday, you don’t know how much we have Worry!"

    Hearing this, Li Jinmian looked at everyone's faces. There is more or less a faint blue shadow under everyone's eyelids.

    She was very touched, but also a little guilty.

    But: "Let everyone worry. I'm really fine. I don't need to go to the Liangyi base to hire someone. Otherwise, let Uncle Xue, the bungalow next door, help me. I heard that he used to be a doctor." "Let's do this first

    . " Jiang Jin still did not loosen his frowning brows, his piercing eyes made Li Jinmian, who has always been thick-skinned, a little guilty.

    Jiang Xi responded, and immediately ran to the bungalow next door to ask for someone. After a while, Uncle Xue was dragged here panting heavily.

    Really drag without exaggeration.

    "Ah... ah... ouch... ho..." Uncle Xue took his breath for the first time after stopping, then raised his head and stared at Jiang Xi, "you young man, you, you are pulling me like this Let the old bones run away, you, you want my life!"

    Jiang Xi didn't listen, and said eagerly: "Don't hold your breath, you are a doctor, show it to my friend, life is at stake. !”

    Hearing this, Uncle Xue stopped complaining, and immediately walked into the bungalow with brisk strides.

    Jiang Xi was left standing alone at the door with his mouth open, and then hurried to catch up, muttering: "This old man, didn't he say he couldn't walk so fast..." After all,

    he was taken to Li Jinmian's room immediately up.

    The old man entered the room and saw a group of people surrounded the little girl on the bed, well, this is his patient today.

    He calmed down and carefully looked at the patient's face, which was not very good.

    He asked again: "Little girl, is there anything wrong with you now? If you have something to say, I can help you." "I'm

    fine, but I'm still a little dizzy." Clever.

    "Oh." Uncle Xue stretched out two fingers to feel Li Jinmian's pulse, held his breath and felt it for a moment, with doubts on his face.

    "This girl is in good health, but her uterus is a bit cold, she just needs to be nourished normally, she is very healthy!"

    "Are you serious?" Bai Yanran asked.

    "Can I still tell lies?" It's all right now, Uncle Xue heard someone questioning his medical skills, regardless of the two heads of state of the base standing in front of him, blowing his beard and staring, "

    The young man dragged me so much Hurry up, I thought the little girl had a burst of blood!"

    "Blood... blood burst?" Bai Yanran's face cracked.