[ C H A P T E R T W E L V E ]

Hella walked into the empty hallway of Knox High school. The kids were in their homerooms so there was no one about to see him take of his business.

"Perfect" He thought to himself. He was gonna raise hell. Now he had dug around and had figured out Elsa had to be on the police force in Sully. At first he had thought she'd be in Hollywood as Jack loved attention, she'd definitely be like her Parents, so he considered that option but then most of them weren't young looking as a Magicka would be despite the plastic surgery most of them did to look prettier than their uglier selves.

So he had it narrowed down, he was gonna fish out Elsa from the ocean that was the police force, because that was where do-gooders often operated from. He made a list and  decided on what to do. He'd kill everyone of his suspects until he got to Elsa. Hella knew his suspects; Heather Monroe was on top of that list, with her perfect figure, tall stature and silver blonde hair and electric blue eyes, Heather was the perfect Elsa.

Second on the list was Debby Valkov, She'd been a model  before joining the police force and would fit in with the Kardashians with her bleach blonde hair and silver eyes but the last on her list was Shirley Leroy and he had added her to the list because she was female. Hella knew Shirley was nothing like Jack Frost but then he was nothing like his damn parents. But the main reason Shirley had made the list was because she was adopted.

Playing around with his now enhanced Aàrach that had its blades curved like sickles. He disabled the fire alarm and sprinkler system. Then throws in a grenade into the gas pipes then stands  in the middle of the hallway while enjoying the screams of the kids and the smell of burning flesh. He had done his part. He had set the fire, it was now time to smoke the rats out or rather smoke Elsa out.

                           ❄️–❄️

At the precinct, police officers could be seen running about to their patrol vehicles.
In the last one hour alone, there had been a rise in crime in the city all caused by one perpetrator, Hella as he called himself. Chief of police Martin Eustace Wilkinson was under fire from the mayor who wanted him to catch the Hella bastard so he took out his frustration on Shirley.

"Listen Leroy, get me that sonofabitch. I need him dead or alive. I've got over  forty students dead and  seventy more injured. I got complaints coming from the mayor's office, for Chrissake do your damn job" Chief Wilkinson barks.

Shirley nods then leaves the Chief's office.  She heard noise coming from  the front desk the moment she made her way toward the staff offices. Someone was shouting her name and She could here officers shouting warnings at him.
She moved on to check it out.
Pulling out her Glock, she moves in a stealth mode. She had to be careful with the fire station just attacked the previous hour by that murderous psychopath Hella, it was obvious that the precinct was next.

She was stunned the moment she got to her destination. She lowered her glock putting it back in the holster then ran her hand into her dark hair in frustration.

"What the hell are you doin' here?" She growled at the familiar white haired, silver eyes boy who was being restrained by three cops. "What's goin' on guys? She asked Aron's captors.

"Um Detective, he said he knew you but we figured he's one of them damned reporters asking for an interview." Officer Gibson Hall the six foot nine red haired cop answered for the others.

Shirley motions them to let him go and they did though not without some grumblings.

Shirley folded her arms and glared at him "You ain't answered my question Captain Cold, why the heck are you here?"

Aron swallowed hard then dragged his gaze from the ground "Hella's got Addy, he left this for you" he said handing Shirley the handwritten note.

Shirley turned pale as she read the words in the note. Anger filed her veins. She could feel little icicles start to form on her hands then with a deep breath she controlled the emerging frost. Shirley turned to the others.

"Tell the Chief I've got a hit on Hella but I'll handle him myself." Shirley ordered then turned to Aron. "And you, follow me."

                         ❄️–❄️

"Please don't do this, I know  you are a good person. Please do not hurt me" Addy cowered, her body shaking with fear as the familiar male stared down at her.

Hella stroked a lone finger on her face then lingered on her full pink lips.

"Oh Adele my love" Hella cocks his head "I won't hurt you but Elsa doesn't know that and I would like it to stay that way, you are going to be my queen one day, that is if you comply."

Addy shivered with disgust at his words. There was no way she was marrying the psychopath, she'd rather die than be tied down to him.

She stared at him with tear filled eyes. "Why are you doing this?" She asked.

Hella let out a deep chuckle then bent to  Addy's cowering figure. " I'm taking back what rightfully belongs to me, I'm sure you'd understand me when  you realize I'm the good guy" he pressed his dagger against Addy's face drawing out blood. Addy screams from the blinding pain and Hella smirked.

He then brought the dagger to his lips, his tongue darts out, licking off the blood from the  blades. He chuckled.

"You taste exquisite my love" he crooned bringing his face close to Addy's.
Addy shivered in fear, tears streamed down her cheeks as it dawned to her the man before her meant to kill her.

Hella laughed when he saw how submissive Addy was being, he put a finger under chin then lifted her face up then placed a finger on her lips. "Shh my love" he whispered across her lips. "I'm not gonna kill you yet, nah you see you're gonna play a vital role in this war between Elsa and I"

"Leave Shirley alone, she's done nothing wrong you psychopath!" Addy cried.

Hella checked the gold watch on his wrist "On the contrary she's done worse. She's Jack's daughter" He then let's out a bark of laughter. "I am gonna destroy everything Jack Frost had ever loved. His daughter, his legacy, Earth? He paused grinning like a more handsome but sick version of the Joker."I'm gonna destroy the Frosts forever and you're gonna help me Adele Margaret Eamon.

"You are a monster" Addy sneered with venom.

  Hella's countenance changed, his handsome face twisted, his black eyes twitching with annoyance "Watch your tongue bïtch–" he sneered "–The last woman a got mouthy with me, I killed her."

*–**

Hella's got Addy and I'm planning on a rescue mission to get her back so a little help here guys.

Who do you suspect Hella to be folks? First person to answer correct next chapter dedicated to her/him.