A Plan To Escape

I woke to the sound of my brother's voice, "Now if we all tried to tackle the labyrinth, some of us would be sure to get lost. So that's not an option. But Zane here, he analyzed the sewer network."
"sewer network? Isn't that stinky?"
"hey, Id blast my way out of here if I could, but all of our powers are gone."
"the sewer network is old and can only sustain so much weight. But after adding up all our combined masses, the pipes will hold by the slimmest of margins-."
The voices were fuzzy, some words drowned out by the ringing in my ears but I could somewhat understand what they were saying.
Struggling I managed to pull myself onto my feet and slowly limp my way over to Cole one wobbly step at a time with the tarp Id been hidden under draped over my shoulders
"-Did anyone else understand that?"
"he means it'll work"
My voice was small in my throat, when I called my brother's name it came out quieter than a whisper so I tried again, and again, and again, until my voice grew loud enough for him to hear me. "omg Y/N!" Tox shouted as she ran towards me and caught me right as my legs gave out from under me.
"shit" Cole swore and rushed to take me from her arms
"You should be resting, you need your energy" he chided as I shook in his arms. "is it true? Are we gonna make it out of here?" I asked but it was more of a rasp
"We will I promise he reassured but then suddenly the doors swung open and in walked two guards as they threw a man in a brown ninja suit to the ground screaming for him to get to work.
"Don't worry, boys, the brown Ninja's here. But before I rescue you, can anyone show me how to make a puffy potsticker? Cole, you're here. And Zane. Is that you? Boy, have you changed."
Looking back at Cole the man in the brown onesie did a double take when he looked back at me "Ohhhh and that must be your girlfriend huh Cole, gosh she looks awful is she okay? " grumbling Cole corrected the man "shes my sister Dareth"
"When metal friend say slimmest of margins, how slim?" asked Karloff after giving Dareth a once over.
"it won't work, back to the drawing board" Cole sighed before turning around and leading me back to my hiding spot.
"Okay Y/N you need to stay here, when we have a plan I'll come get you okay." I nodded before consciousness slipped from me again and I fell back into dreamland, a place I hated more than this wretched island.

It was my first time in Nijago city
I need to find Cole, that was the goal but where do I start?

They were in the process of rebuilding new Ninjago city, some of the roads hadn't been laid yet and what I assumed was Borg Tower was still under construction. The city stank of gas fumes from the machines and tar. It truly was a sight too, everyone was pitching in to help with the construction but unfortunately, the 'rebuilding' wasn't really helping me find my way.

Not that I was looking for any place specifically but I hoped to see someone I might recognize and ask for directions maybe, anything that would help me find my brother. Sure we had our differences but I needed to find him, I hadn't heard from him in years.

"OMG LOOK IT'S THE GOLDEN NINJA" the sound of girls screaming was what attracted my attention from my current path following one of the half-built roads. A golden dragon flew overhead as a group of fangirls followed after it screaming in an attempt to get the golden ninja's attention. I knew about the Golden Ninja, it was hard not to know about him he was Ninjago's savior and if Im not mistaken the son of lord Garmadon himself.
I never understood the appeal but really was it any of my business?
No

I kept walking the way I came and eventually came across a small part of the city fully built, now completely revamped with cafes and other 'touristy' establishments thinking it would probably be a good idea to grab something to eat I picked the closest pub I could find

These places usually have good food right?