Lets Blow This Shit Hole

"Y/...."
"Y/N"
"Come on Y/N wake up we gotta go, NOW"

groaning I allowed my eyes to flutter open as my brother shook me awake. All I could feel was nausea, nausea, and pain. My head felt like it was going to explode and my ears rang so loud his voice was almost unrecognizable.

God kill me now

With every attempt to move my bones screamed at me to stop but I didn't have time to wallow in my own self-pity because before I knew it I'd been hauled onto my feet and dragged to who knows where. I was fighting to stay awake, the bright light was calling to me and I knew I was dying but a part of me refused to go so easily.

Doku would have my ass if she saw me like this

This was not how she trained me, she did not put 2 years of her life into teaching me to use my element instead of being ashamed of it just for me to give up like that. No, if she was here now she'd beat my ass and tell me to get the hell up because I wasn't finished not nearly.
Another set of arms wrapped around me and pulled me up into something, my blurry vision and half-hooded eyes allowed me to catch a small glimpse of my new captor and I felt my body relax in relief at the sight of lime green freckles decorating the arms that held tightening around my torso
"tox..." I breathed and she chuckled
"I got you girl we're gonna make it out of here promise"
A loud bang echoed as the large factory doors were blown to bits and I willed my eyes open just in time to see all the elemental masters pushing the roto jet they had all built to our freedom.

I felt pure woozy when they spun the jet around to shoot at the guards following not far behind us, Cole being the one who aimed and set off the built-in torpedoes. The passageways were long and winding and I was trying to force myself to stay somewhat aware of my surroundings but the flashing lights and sound of my ears ringing was overpowering, everything was moving too fast and I had to close my eyes to avoid losing the little that was left in my stomach.

On our way we came across Nya and Lord Garmadon as well, Cole handed me off to Nya, and alongside Jay she helped me limp behind the rest of the group clearly in no shape to fight with the rest.
When we found the others, after blasting our way through one last wall my legs gave out from under me the last of my energy expended. "shit LLOYD?!" Jay called out and said green-coloured ninja ran over to us.

"What happened?"
"we don't know she was like this when we found the others"
I was knocked out cold, my breathing slowing down as Lloyd held me close to him.
I was still awake, inside at least, I could feel the warmth of his arms around me, I could feel his breath fan my face and I could hear the chaos unfold around us but my body was shutting down on me, and just as I felt the last sliver of life leave me light flashed behind my closed eyes and everything went black.