Y/N Bio+Prologue

Name: "Y/N L/N"

Nickname that a few people call him: "Sans."

Personality: Makes puns 24/7, extremely lazy, serious when he needs to be, protective of people he cares about.

Likes: Sleeping, being lazy, ketchup.

Abilities:

Teleportation: Can teleport pretty much anywhere

Bone Summon: Can make bones appear out of thin air and make them appear from the ground, ceiling, etc.

Blue Bones: Same as the normal bones but it won't hurt if the victim doesn't move but will hurt even more if the victim moves.

Gaster Blaster: Summons a creature that shoots a blast from its mouth.

Blue Eye: Y/N's right eye goes blank and his left eye turns blue, this increases his other abilities.

Lift (idk what the actual name is): Allows the user to lift up any object without touching it.

Final ability: Rizz.

Looks: What the reader looks like but has white hair and the same clothes that Sans has.

Height: 6'1

Getting the job.

We see Y/N in sitting on his couch reading the newspaper browsing through jobs.

Y/N: Is there a job out there where I don't have to do much and still get paid?

As if God heard his call he sees a job for "Freddi Fazbear's Night Club."

Y/N (reading out loud): "HELP WANTED: Night guard needed. Freddi Fazbear's Night Club is looking for a brand new night guard. Pays $500 a week." Well goddamn. Guess I'll just go there.

He finds the address and teleports there.

The sign:

Y/N: Huh. Hot furry animals. Nice.

He walks in and sees three girls on the stage. A bear, a bunny, and what looks like to be a chicken. He looks to the right and sees a purple curtain with stars on it. There are tables with people ranging from kids to adults, mainly teenagers staring at the "assets" that the women have. He keeps looking around until he sees what looks like another employee. He walks up to her.

Y/N: Hey.

She turns around and Y/N sees: