Golden Girls (part 2)

Welcome back. Last time we were here we saw Y/N about to have some stuff happen to him.

Y/N: Look, girls. Can we talk about this?

They don't respond and pull down his shorts and boxers revealing the unhardened schmeat.

Y/N: 'This is the one time I ask for a cock block.'

Goldie: 'Too bad.'

Spring Bonnie grabs his dick and starts stroking to get him hard. Once he is Spring Bonnie wastes no time and takes it in her mouth. And my god.

She's giving one hell of a pecker inspector using only her necker.

She's exploring EVERY INCH of the dick and she somehow knows what pleasures him the most. After a few minutes, she gets off and Goldie goes next. She lifts up her shirt and her tits flop out. She wraps them around the shaft and that's when Y/N had enough, he regained his ability to move and starts thrusting. Goldie opens her mouth so that the tip can be sucked on while the tits provide expert massaging to the shaft. After that, they both sit back to back with Y/N's cock between their asses. They start bouncing up and down which provides IMMENSE pleasure to our main character.

2 thicc asses moving up and down on each side of your pingus. There's nothing better.

S.Bonnie: Come on... Cum for us, we know you want to~

She's right about that, they go faster until he cums. Goldie uses her powers to clean both of them up and place them in the next position. Spring Bonnie is laying on the table with Goldie on top of her. Y/N instantly gets to maximum hardness again. He's about to go inside Spring Bonnie until the door opens

Mary: You've been in here for a while. Everything ok-

She sees the scene

Y/N: ...Yo.

Mary: ...Sorry for interrupting.

She walks out.

Y/N: Well. This is awkward.

S.Bonnie: Yeah, let's just finish this another time.

Y/N: Alright, see you guys later.

He starts putting his clothes on and walks tp's back to his house.

I know short part but my sleep schedule is fucked so 8:30am is my bedtime.