Night 2 (part 1)

Y/N wakes up from his daily nap. Gets in the shower, eats something, etc. After doing all that he puts on his badge and hat and teleports to the Nightclub. He appears right as Mary was walking out so she saw him just appear out of nowhere.

Mary: JESUS-

Y/N: Oh, sup boss.

Mary: Where did you come from!? How'd you just appear like that!?

Y/N: Magic.

Mary: ...Sure.

Y/N: Ight, fine. I'll tell you some other time.

Mary: Ok. Have a nice shift.

Y/N: You have a nice night.

They go their separate ways. Y/N does his usual routine of flipping Freddi off after she glares at him, then goes to his office.

Almost as soon as he sits down the phone rings.

Y/N: Seriously? I just sat down.

Phone Guy: "Uh hello? Hello? Uh,well if you're hearing this then you made it to day 2. Uh, congrats."

Y/N: Uh-huh.

Phone Guy: "Uh, I won't talk quite as long this time since Freddi and her friends tend to become more active as the week progresses."

Y/N: Great.

Phone Guy: "It might be a good idea to peek at those cameras while I talk, just to make sure everyone's in their proper place."

Y/N looks at the cameras to see Bonnie already off the stage and in the dining area.

Y/N: They are not in their proper place. But, Bonnie and Chica trust me so.

Phone Guy: "Interestingly enough, Freddi herself doesn't come off stage very often."

Y/N: That's good for me then.

Phone Guy: "Uh, I heard she becomes a lot more active in the dark though. So, hey. I guess that's one more reason not to run out of power right?"

Y/N: I spoke too soon.

Phone Guy: "I also want to emphasize the importance of using your door lights. There are blindspots in your camera view, and those blindspots happen to be right outside your doors. So, if you can't find something, or someone on your cameras, be sure to check the door light. Uh, you might only have a few seconds to react. N-not that you would be in any danger of course. I'm not implying that."

Y/N: Sure buddy.

Phone Guy: "Also, check on the curtain in 'Pirate Cove' from time to time. The character in there seems unique in that she becomes more active when the cameras remain off for long periods of time. Uh, I guess she doesn't like being watched. I don't know. Anyway, I'm sure you have everything under control. Uh, talk to you soon!"

The message ends and Y/N sits there unfazed.

Y/N: Ok, so they're gonna get more active as the week goes on. And there's gonna be a new one for me to look out for tonight? Got it.

Y/N checks the cameras and sees Chica now in the dining area. He keeps checking the cameras to see where Bonnie went. Unfortunately, he cannot find her.

Y/N: There can only be one other place.

Bonnie: Hi!

His guess was correct, she is at the left door.

Y/N: So, you gonna leave? You're not fucking me today.

Bonnie: Maybe not today. But I will someday~

Y/N: Ok, that's enough from you.

He closes the door. She walks to the window and blows a kiss then walks away. Y/N opens the door and decides to check Pirate Cove. He sees that the curtains are slightly open revealing a red fox girl.

(The one in between Freddi and Chica)

Y/N: Oh, her. What was her name, again? "Foxy"? Yeah, that.

He continues to look at the cameras and close the doors because of Bonnie and Chica for about an hour until he checks Foxy again and he sees her getting ready to go down the hallway.

Y/N: I'm gonna go ahead and assume that that's not good.

As soon as he switches to a different camera he hears fast footsteps approaching the left door. He quickly closes the door and hears a thud.

Y/N: Taken care of.

Foxy walks to the window and looks at Y/N

Foxy: Aye! Why don't ye open the door?

Y/N then immitates her pirate accent.

Y/N: No thanks. Ye not comin in this room no time soon, ye scallywag.

Foxy's look of shock is "surprised that he doesn't wanna get fricked" and "did this bastard just mock me?" mixes together. Anyway, she walks away still in shock and Y/N opens the door.

Y/N: Now that that's over with.