Pre-Night 3

Now you may be asking. "Why is this dude posting another part? I thought he said he had to focus on his missing work?" Best believe I'm asking myself that too. The answer is. Idfk. Anyway, onto the next part.

Y/N decides to show up a little early today. He arrives at the Nightclub at 11:30 instead of the normal 11:59. He walks to his office and sits down, waiting for his shift to start. The place is already closed by this point, but the janitors are cleaning up leftover food, spilled drinks, jizz stains. All that. Y/N's been sitting there in silence for a good 15 minutes before he hears someone walking towards the office. They get to the door and Y/N is surprised to see Freddi.

Freddi: Hey.

Y/N: What are you doing here? I thought you didn't trust me.

Freddi: I still don't. I'm giving you a chance though.

Y/N: Why?

Freddi: Bonnie, Chica, and surprisingly Foxy put me up to it. And hearing what Bonnie had to say last night.

Y/N: Alright. So, is that all you came here for?

Freddi: No. I also came here to bring you out there.

Y/N: And why should I go with you?

Freddi: Because, if you don't. I'll kill you myself.

Y/N: Heh, like you could. But, fine. Lead the way.

They walk down the hall

Chica: Did you get him?

Freddi: What do you think?

She looks behind her and sees the man, the myth, the legend, Y/N.

Chica: Great! Now we can do the plan!

Y/N: "The plan"?

Bonnie: Yeah, the plan.

Y/N: What's this "plan"?

Freddi sits down at the table with everyone else and Y/N just decides to do so as well.

Freddi: This "plan" that they're talking about is a game.

Y/N: A game?

Foxy: More of a game for us then for you.

Y/N: How so? Somebody explain.

Bonnie: Ok, I will. So, you know how we have a history of fucking past guards to death.

Y/N: Yeah, and how I was gonna be one of them.

Not really.

Bonnie: Yeah. Anyway, here's the "game" we have in mind. Think of it as every single horror game where your objective is to survive.

Y/N: Ok, easy.

Bonnie: But, you can't leave the office.

Y/N: Ok, still easy.

Bonnie: AND. You can't use your powers.

Y/N: Aw, come on. That's bs.

Freddi: Deal with it.

Bonnie: Ok, you have to sit in your office and keep us from getting in, using only the doors to stop us. It depends on how long this game will go.

Y/N: How so?

Bonnie: It depends how long you keep us out for. It could be days, weeks, months, etc.

Y/N: And I assume if I "lose" you're gonna fuck me.

Bonnie: Aw, how'd you know? Was it that obvious?

She says in a sarcastic tone.

Y/N: Yup.

Freddi: Since I'm the leader, I'll go over everyone's roles. Bonnie will only go to the left door. Chica will only go to the right door. Foxy will run down the left hall if you don't keep an eye on her. And I... am a secret.

Foxy: What? How is that fair? You go over how everyone works except yourself?

Freddi: It's simple. The nightclub is named after me. My club, my rules.

Y/N: That's the most main character shit I've ever heard.

Freddi: Shut up. One more thing. You can only leave your office if you run out of power.

Y/N: "Run out of power"? This place has limited power?

Chica: Only at night. This place has unlimited power during the day though.

Y/N: That's stupid. Ok, whatever, I'll play.

Bonnie: Great! Also, you better hurry. It's almost midnight. You don't wanna break the rules and instantly lose do you?~

Y/N: Nope.

He tp's to his office and sits down. And just like every other night, the phone rings.