Prologue

"Barty" I groan as he checks my bruised face for more injuries as if some would magically appear in the two minutes he hadn't checked, "Oh hush Y/N I'm only making sure the bruise on your cheek will heal properly."

My Brother Barty huffed as he leaned into his Boyfriend Evan who Sat Cross-legged on my bed reading a book, occasionally laughing at Barty's Mother-hen attitude towards me.

Me on the other hand, I was sat on my desk chair that I had in my dorm room swatting at Barty's hand every time he attempted to check my bruise.

"Evannn, help me" I whined only getting a chuckle in response, "Luckily the bruise should be almost gone by tomorrow morning which is good because we have Potions first thing tomorrow with Slughorn"

Barty exclaimed ignoring my whine as he yet again poked my bruised cheek, which resulted in me Swatting at his hand for the Fourth time in the past Five minutes.

I let out a huff as Evan Flipped a page in his book "I told you to be careful at quidditch practice but you didn't listen Clumsy" He said using my Nickname from a muggle book he read, chuckling at the end.

"Fineee" I huffed getting up and grabbing a book of my desk "I need to go and return this book before the library closes for the day" I said catching Evans attention as he closes his book and stands with me making Barty who was cuddled into his shoulder fall back on my bed with a huff. "Oh I'll come I've almost finished this book anyways and I'd like a new one"

He replies as he gets a nod from me and a whine from Barty complaining about being comfortable. "Fine I need to go anyways as I need to speak to Flitwick about an Assignment, see you both later" He stated as he pats me on the head, kissing Evan's cheek and running out the room before we could stop him.

————————————————
"Mhmm Evan what about this book?" I ask as i show him the muggle book in my hand, "Ooo that looks cool Y/N, I'll read that next thank you, have you found anything good to read?"

He asks as he takes the book from me, "Yea I found a book about all the magical creatures!"

I exclaimed happily as I grabbed the book and started to walk towards the entrance of the library with Evan besides me completely oblivious to the group of prying eyes behind us.