Chapter 7

As we walked towards the shrieking shack nobody said anything, it was very tense that so I bet you could cut the tension with a knife.

I tried to ask what was so urgent but Sirius gave me a stern look telling me to be quiet so I did.

Nobody said anything until we got to the Shrieking Shack

As We walked into the room, everyone was staring straight at me, unnerving me.

"Um Hi!" I muttered giving a small wave, feeling uncomfortable under their strong gaze.

Lils was the first to break, running over she pulled me into her arms checking me for any injuries which i had none.

"Oh dove we were so worried! Don't do that again!" She exclaimed, once she was sure I was okay she pulled me over to a sofa where Regulus and Her where previously sitting.

"B-but why we're you worried I'm fine" I began slightly huffing

"Because it's dangerous!" James exclaimed throwing his arms up exasperated

"But why?" I pushed on, only for Regulus to grab my wrist in a warning

"Because!" His voices raised "They could hurt you"
"Wait what!" I began only to receive a huff from Remus who pulled me into his arms so my back is against his chest and I'm facing Regulus now

"Those silly friends of your don't care about you" they stated matter-of-factly with a shrug

"Your Brother Doesn't care" Peter voiced out.

"N-no-" I tried, only for Sirius to say "He's right Darling, they don't care about you! They want to hurt you!"

"No!No!" I shook my head, covering my ears now in tears "They're my friends,My Family! They wouldn't do that to me"

"THEY HATE YOU!" James yelled making me flinch and face him

Everyone went quiet, Marlene and Dorcas sat cuddling together listening while Lily and Mary where doing the same thing on the mattress, Peter was Sat on the floor watching intently as I whimpered and tried to escape Remus's grip, only for Mary to come over and lean down next to the sofa rubbing my knee trying to shush me.

"Nobody loves you" I sobbed covering my face "Nobody expect for us" Remus whispered in my ears now holding me tighter to his chest.
I froze turning my head to face him

"W-what" I whimpered, slight sobs still coming from me

"He's right love" Dorcas added smiling at me. "We care about you and love you,They don't!" Mary Chided as she wiped my tears.

"We'll protect you, your safe here Angel"
Lily explained

"I-i-" I tried to speak "Sssh Flower it's ok now, you want to be safe don't you?" Mary coo'd moving back to lily, I nodded not understanding what was happening just clinging to the comfort hating the previous shouting as Sirius Moving to sit behind Remus leaning over his shoulder to pet my hair as I cried.

"Your safe, my love" Regulus started as they rubbed my arms shushing me

Too exhausted by all the shouting and crying I had been doing I was fooled in to a fake sense of security

Before I knew what was happening I was falling asleep to Remus holding me, Sirius Petting my hair, Regulus Rubbing my arms and James who now sat behind Regulus holding him, shushing me, quiet chatter could be heard from Lily, Mary, Dorcas,Marlene and Peter.

The Last think I could comprehend before I fell into my deep Slumber was Somebody taking my wand.