Chapter 4

A Hand Grabbing my Shoulder snaps me out of My thoughts "Y/N!" I looked up finally coming out of my daze and seeing Evan, I flinched.
"Gah oh Merlin Evan You scared me!" I yelped as he moved from his standing place next to my bedside table to sitting in front of me cross-legged on the bed.

"Sorry heh, but I was stood here for like two minutes calling you but you wouldn't answer, are you ok you've been zoning out a lot lately?" he said scrunching up his eyebrows

"Oh I'm ok just a lot on my mind, sorry" I said rubbing my neck "Anyways did you need something?" I continued

"Oh Yea! I wanted to check how your book is going."

"Oo it's good I'm reading up on Bowtruckles right now"

"Oh that's cool -OH Before I forget when I was coming into your dorm I saw this lying on the floor in front of your door" He Began, interrupting themselves as they handed me What looked like a Letter and two roses.

One Yellow and one Red, it's funny the first thing I thought of when I saw the roses is what they symbolise.

Yellow roses symbolise Platonic Love and Joy, meanwhile While Red Roses Symbolise Romantic Love and desire.

I guess that's what happens when your Best Friends with Pandora Rosier, someone who will talk your ear of about different flower types and what they symbolise.

Somebody who sometimes gives her friends Flowers.

So I thought nothing of it and assumed they were from her, till I picked up the note that had been seeming forgotten for a while, not before Putting the Flowers into a Empty Vase on my bedside table, the Letter read:

"My Love for you knows no Boundaries my Lovely Flower, Your Radiant Smile Blooms so Bright, And I can't wait until I can finally Pluck you for Myself, Until then My Flower

-Your Secret Admirer ;)

"Pandora I'm guessing?" Evan began half asking as he pet Emory, my Black and Grey Cat who had climbed into his lap now sleeping soundly

"Err no actually, I thought so too but read this" I began as I read it out loud to them

"Oh Merlin- Does it say who wrote it?" Evan questioned A amused giggle coming out of him as he grabbed the Letter out of my hands.

"Nope it doesn't, all it says is Your Secret Admirer and a winky Face" I answered and Suddenly a Mischievous Grin falls across Evans Face.

He quickly gets up, my letter still in hand and Bounds out of my room Suddenly, to Emory's Dismay as he was abruptly woken by the sudden movement "I bet Barty Will love to know this~" His voice sounded as dread filled my entire body making me freeze.

Crap! Barty will go knuts if he finds out! " No! Evan Get Back here!" I exclaimed as I raced after him, leaving Emory and the Note left on my bed..