»• Bad Romance •«

hi so I haven't uploaded in a bit ik, but I've had a mini writers block.. and I've been distracted with chai. I was listening to bad romance but the halestorm cover and the idea came to mind so HAVE FUN!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰

also this is a mini au where Fire Spirit, with nothing better to do, started his own rock band... with Devil.. and Habanero cookie.. Peperoncino had to supervise of course.. He just wanted to make the kiddos happy and he dedicated his life to the band. Now have fun reading!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ever since the start of the rock band, the three dragons valley cookies.. Devil, Habanero... and Fire Spirit himself.. grew in popularity. Of course.. Fire Spirit had eyes for a certain leafy forest cookie, and no, not Herb.. Wind Archer. Habanero and Devil would often tease him about it.. but it wasn't until he found out Wind bought a ticket to one of his shows that he got an idea. The two had became close friends ever since the band started, and Fire decided.. he'd confess to Wind.

As he set up the guitar, Devil flew over. ''Fire, are you sure this is a good idea? You know how homophobic people can-''

''Devil, if they are homophobic.. then they can kiss my fuckin ass.'' Fire laughed, smirking.

''You're really bold, Fire!'' Habanero gasped.

''Yeah..'' Fire chuckled.

''Wait.. aren't there a bunch of high notes?'' Devil asked, tilting his head ''I don't know if your voice can go that high...''

''Watch me, kid.'' Fire grinned, as he finished setting up.

...and so, it was show time...

The group noticed the archer in the front, and hearts began radiating from Fire Spirits flames.. as they went through all the songs, as the crowd was about to leave, Fire walked up to the microphone..

''Thank you everyone for being here.. and.. a very special someone of mine is in the crowd, and I had a song I wanted to dedicate to him.. So now I present to you.. our cover of Bad Romance!'' Fire laughed as he leapt back, starting to play the guitar..

''Want your bad romance!'' He shouted, beginning to sing.

''I want your ugly, I want your disease.. I want your everything as long as it's free.. I want your love.. love, love love, I want your love!''

Habanero and Devil repeated the last lines of the song as back up vocals, Habanero on the drums and Devil using a guitar as well.

''I want your drama, the touch of your hand... I want your leather-studded kiss in the sand, I want your love.. Love Love Love I want your love..'' They slowed down.. and the lights grew dimmer, Fires eyes began glowing in the dark.

''You know that I want you.. and you know that I need you.. I want it bad, A BAD ROMANCE!'' he laughed as they sped up again.

''I want your love and I want your revenge, you and me could write a bad romance...''

''Oh-oh-oh-oh-oh..'' Devil and Habanero sang quietly

''I want your love and all your lover's revenge, you and me could write a bad romance!''

...and fire shocked them all.. hitting the high note. ''OH-OH-OOOH-OOOOOOH~ CAUGHT IN A BAD ROMANCE! OH-OH-OOOOOH~ CAUGHT IN A BAD ROMANCE!~ Want your bad romance!'' He shouted out, people cheering for him... Wind listening intently with his eyes wide.