This Is The Part Where You Run

When we're young, we're taught the distinction between a hero and a villain, good and evil, a savior and a lost cause. But what if the only real difference is just who's telling the story? My Name is Hope Mikaelson. I come from a long line of villains in the tales you've heard about vampires, werewolves, witches, and everything in between. Her name is Nova Salztsmen. She comes from a line of the heroes in the stories. The school behind these gates protects the secrets of people like me and her. And tonight, under the light of the full moon, we will be opening our doors to someone new.

Dr. Saltzman and Hope Mikaelson pull up to the church and quickly get out of the car. That's when she noticed Landon sitting on the steps. She pauses and stares at him as he stares back at her.

"Landon" Hope said and gave him a small smile.

"Hope?" A scream can be heard from inside the church causing Hope to call Dr. Saltzman.

Walking up to the doors he realizes they are chained.

"Dissera Portus!" Hope says causing the chains to fall and the doors to open. Hope looks shocked at Hope and she gives him a look. "You're gonna want to stay out here, Landon, trust me." Ignoring what she says he follows behind not knowing that inside he will find his brother turning into a wolf.

In the car Landon is still shocked at what he saw and is trying to process everything. That's when Dr. Saltzmen speaks up.

"How do you two know each other?"

"He used to serve me milkshakes at the Mystic Grill", Hope says as she looks back at Landon.

"Peanut Butter Blast. Whipped cream on the bottom" Landon stares at Hope and she looks back again with a smile.

"We danced once," Landon says, causing Dr. Saltzman to look at Hope.

"We tried" She laughs and Landon's lips form a small smile, "And then you move away."

"Then you made a door blow off its hinges with your brain" Hope stops smiling at his words "Do you feel like explaining that?"

Dr. Saltzmen now tired of the tension steps in "Oh we'll explain everything. We're almost there."

"Welcome to the Salvator school. We're your tour guides. I'm Lizzie." the Blonde girl says with a smile.

"I'm Josie," The Brunette says with the same smile.

"Sisters," Lizzie says followed by Josie saying twins. "Fraternal. Obvs" Lizzie finishes

"This is our little sister Nova" Josie points to the smaller blonde and she gives a smile and a wave before she spots Hope and skips over to her.

"Morning Hope." The twins say at the same time as they each take one of Rafeals arms.

"Morning Girls" Hope says back as she puts her arm around Nova's waist causing the shorter of the two to smile and Landon to look over.

Nova:

I walk beside Hope as my father walks through the school with Landon curby behind us.

"I'm curious, Landon- Slow down" My father says as he had to stop to yell at a couple kids, "were you aware of us when you lived in Mystic Falls?" my father questions

"Uh, I knew Hope went to some fancy boarding school. People in town said it was for troubled rich kids. I see the rich part is true." Landon answers. I look up at Hope and she gives me a small smile.

"I'll explain later" she whispers as she takes my hand. Looking back I notice Landon looking at a little witch who is making books float in the air.

"Nobody in town mentioned anyone in here could do that." He says.