Chapter 28: Make it up with love

Zac stretched his arms and let out a groan. "Ugh, I hate that you've turned me into a morning person," he said, rolling onto his back.

Fatima raised an eyebrow incredulously. "Me? You're the one that woke me up with your tongue," she said, grinning.

"Yea, I did do that," Zac chuckled. "What you got going today?"

"I need to prep for my uncle's hearing tomorrow," Fatima replied.

"I thought you already went to court and the charges were dropped?" Zac asked.

"That was for the murder charge, tomorrow if all goes well I can get the racketeering charges dropped and he can finally go home," Fatima explained.

"Oh, that's wassup, lawyer bae," Zac said, grinning. "Fatima Cochran,"

"Did you just call me bae?" Fatima asked, a smile tugging at the corners of her lips.

Zac grinned. "Yes, I did," he replied, leaning in to kiss her neck.

"Zac, no" Fatima protested, pushing him away. "We need to go home so don't start nothing,"

"I just need a couple of minutes," Zac pleaded his voice low and husky, nuzzling her neck.

Fatima rolled her eyes but couldn't help smiling. "Uh uh, I'm going to take a shower,"

"Okay let me get in the shower with you,"

"Boy, no," she said sitting up and grabbing her negligee

"Come on Ti, let me get in there with you," he said sitting up behind her and nuzzles her neck

Fatima relented with a sigh. "Fine, but you stay on your side of the shower,"

"Ain't nobody wants to be on your side of the dusty ass shower," he said smiling, "My side is just fine," he finished getting out of the bed

"Okay," she said smiling and jumping on his back

"See, you all on me now," he said catching her and making sure she didn't fall "All on me,"

Zac laughed and carried her into the bathroom, where they shared a steamy shower before getting ready to leave.

"Good morning sugar plum," Fatima said walking into Andi's kitchen and seeing Andi in there

"Mmmm hmm" Andi replied sipping on her coffee

"What's that?" Fatima asked, looking at Andi curiously.

"You know what," Andi replied, smirking.

"No sorry not a clue," Fatima replied looking everywhere but Andi's face

"Should I be expecting Zac to do the walk of shame?" Andi teased.

"Ain't nothing to be ashamed of Andi," Zac said, walking into the kitchen.

Andi wrinkled her nose. "Y'all know I have to burn that bed now right?" she said, grinning.

"Alright now you're doing too much," Fatima said rolling her eyes

"Umm yes Daddy, right there," Andi said, imitating Fatima's voice and making Zac laugh.

"I do not sound like that," Fatima protested, playfully punching Zac's arm.

"Yes you do, eyes be cocked like a pistol too," Zac said, chuckling.

"Whatever. You ready to head out?" Fatima asked, turning to Zac.

"Let's ride," Zac replied

"Thank you friend for letting me crash here," Fatima said, hugging Andi "If you need to replace the bed send me an invoice," she finished laughing